DATE

Warning : Mature contain ahead 

Beam, who came from the bathroom only wearing his shirt, was mesmerized by the view. As hearing a door opening voice Forth turns toward him without shirt and open jeans. Forth take some steps towards Beam. Beam gathered himself not to fall for his handsomeness, but the moment Forth touched Beam's waist he got goosebumps.

" It's not possible" He said to himself " You are straight as a line, How can I shiver on a man's touch?"

Forth read his expression and took his lips to Beam's ear , " If the touch is by Forth Jaturapoom even a straight line will bend itself for him." They turn their heads toward each other. Beam's breath was heavy, For Forth it was like time lapping. Now he can't hold any more, Beam was tempting him. He closed the gap between their lips.

The moment Forth's lips touch Beam his sanity was gone. Second, later he was replying to Forth's kisses. The hunter himself was haunted by his prey. The hot and streaming kissing session took place for 15 minutes. After that Forth looked dearly in Beam's eyes. There was hunger. He was hungry for Forth. Forth can clearly see that. For second confirmation he again kissed Beam on lips. Again the answer was same. Beam was instantly replying to his kisses. He was trying to dominate him but Forth's aura is more dominating which captivated Beam entirely as he surrendered under Forth.

That was a sign for Forth telling him that he can do more with Beam and he does. He took his lips at Beam's neck to suck it hard. Beam was racking Forth's hairs with a soft moan as the sensation was giving him some unknown pleasure. Forth can't bite him, he doesn't want to scare his little doctor. He sucked it, leaving some pinkish blue marks there. Then he goes to Beam's chest and grabs his teat with mouth licking and sucking it hard one after another. Beam was high. He was gone long back. His length was hard. He only needs Forth's touch that time.

Other side Forth was totally sober, he was grasping a beautiful view in front of him. He wants to save this image of Beam. He has not even started yet and Beam was already a mess. OK, he made a decision in his mind. and pressed a button on his watch when Beam was enjoying his touch with closed eyes. In a minute, Forth's room's door was knocked by a servant. He stopped his lips and looked upwards to find a stunned Beam. Forth moves his lips to Beam's face and bids a goodbye to him.

" I am sorry for the disturbance. I have an urgent meeting. Please change your clothes and join others for dinner." He said and kissed Beam on the lips. After that he got away from him and wore his shirt, buckled his jeans and was waiting for Beam's departure. Before going back Beam wants to say something to Forth but Forth was back facing him so he didn't gather any courage to say and left the room.

Wayo won the bet. But Beam he didn't lose bet he lost himself. After that night most of the time Beam looked absent minded. He was not smiling. He was sad.

Why ? Because he was never into men. Forth has blocked all his senses. He better stay away from him.

Other hand, Forth was also absent-minded. Whenever he had time his heart was giving him reminders about Beam. He stops flirting and nighting around.After thinking for an entire week he goes to hospital to meet Beam. After a week doctor Beam was smiling looking toward his new patient.

" Hey." Forth said with a smile.

" Hie. Suddenly ?" Beam asked. He was happy and it can be seen in his face. He couldn't hide his smile, how happy he was !

" Yes. I am feeling something these days so I thought it's better to see a doctor. " Forth.

" Ohhh. So you are not feeling well." Beam's smile faded a little. " Tell me what happened ?"

" Nothing special. I have had a little dizziness and weakness these days, No sleep at all for the last entire week. I didn't want to eat anything, Food is totally bland." Beam was notifying all these details on the computer without looking at Forth. But Forth's eyes were locked on Beam. " I was thinking about someone continuously, I want to meet that person" Beam's hand stopped typing, but his head was still down. " I don't like any other touch from that night I touched him. I don't know what has happened to me. I am confused. Please suggest something effective." He said with a smirk.

Beam was shaking from his words but still he gathered all his courage and lifted his head with a smile " For your problem you must visit a Heart surgeon, I have specially in Neurology. Should I suggest a good Cardiothoracic surgeon?"

Forth burst into laughter where Beam was pleased seeing him like that, " My My.... You are really something different Dr. Beam." He moved forward to the table and rested his head on his right arm looking directly toward the beam " You have time for lunch ?"

" I do." Beam.

" Then let's have lunch together." Forth said with a smile.

They were going on a lunch date. Beam was excited. You can see that excitement in his sparkling eyes.

The date was going very well when Forth received a call. " Hmmmmm. Ahhhh Hhhh. Right now ??? Let it slide for now. I am busy and I am unable to handle this now. Hmmmm. Bye." He ended the call.

" Hey Beam. I am really Sorry but we have to end this date here as I have to go somewhere." Forth said with a sad expression.

" It's OK. I am a doctor. I also have to go now. But I want to tell you something." Beam was confused should he or he shouldn't ? tell Forth but he said.

" Hey, don't hesitate just tell me? What Happened ? Do you need any help ?" Forth asked in worried though he was in hurry but He can't leave Beam with such misery.

" Forth I don't know how ? I don't know when ? But I think I........" Beam was about to tell him something when Forth just hurriedly dragged him under the table.

He pulled a gun from his waist and started firing. He grabs Beam's hand and takes him under the bar.

" What is happening ?" Beam asked with a scared look.

" Hey don't worry. Don't be scared. They are my rivales. I just received a call about their location and now we are under attack. But don't worry nothing will happen to you. I will protect you with my entire power. I love you Beam." Saying this he just kissed beam on lips and started firing again.