Another Marriage_1

(Use of strong & abusive language. 18+ scene ahead. The stories are only for entertainment purpose. Do not try or think offensively.)

Phana received the call from Hawaii,

" Yes P'. Don't you think it's too late to disturb someone ?"

" Just shut up Pha. Open your eyes & pack your bags." Bright said from the other side. Phana opens his eyes with lightning speed. " Forth must have known everything & now when I am playing with a lion I want my rabbit to run far away from him."

" I am not a rabbit P'. I am tige and Beam is here P'. I won't leave him alone." Phana answered back.

" I know. But don't worry about Beam. Forth wouldn't harm him. But I can't guarantee your safety so for now just move out from there." He said.

" And what about Kit ? I brought him here." Phana's sleep has totally gone for now.

" I have another task for Kit. Let him leave his life. Just move out now." Bright cut the call.

Next day on breakfast table,

Tul was continuously watching Forth & Beam. The couple was not the same. They were not talking to each other, not even looking at each other. Tul decided to break the silence on the dinning table and ask" Forth how do you get that mark on your wrist ?"

Forth didn't answer Tul's question, only eyed Max to keep his husband quiet. All were eating quietly when Forth noticed that only six of them were eating on the table.

" Where are the others ?" He asked and all just saw side by side.

" Yes. Where are the others ?" Lam repeated the question.

" I met B'bom early in the morning. He said he is going for a vacation with P'Jin. Will be back in 15 days." Park said.

" What ? When did they decide this ? He is my brother, he must update me." Lam started complaining.

" He told me because you were sleeping babe. Chill." Park tried to comfort him.

" Ohhh yeah I drank a lot last night." Lam said without noticing Forth's faul mood. " But it was fun. You are very entertaining when you drink."

Forth just put his spoon down, before he opened his mouth Beam stood from his chair, " I am done. Need to go. Bye everyone." He said.

" Wait Beam I didn't....." Forth started.

But Beam interrupted him, " Ohhh. Sorry." He leaned down to Forth's height and pecked. " Goodbye." He said while flaunting his smile.

Forth just look at the figure walking away from him bewitchingly. ' Doesn't matter, we will settle this in the evening.' He thought.

Beam left the home without looking back. 

" Who encouraged Beam to drink ?" Forth ask Lam & Tul when they reached their office in company.

Lam & Tul looked at each other and smiled.

" He is not a child that we said and he will drink ? He did everything on his own." Lam said.

" Yeah Forth. You must know how sad he was because Bright betrayed him." Tul started but stopped in between because Forth was glaring at him. He tilts his head and signs Max.

Max came forward, " Come on Forth, it's not their fault, that Beam was drunk last night " he supported his husband strongly.

" And beside from that Lam told me that he was planning to drink as he was heartbroken." Park also came in to support Lam. But Lam just rolled his eyes.