The Querrel _ 3

Forth Jaturapoom...." 

" Forth....." A puppy voice of his husband greets Forth's ears.  

He gulped and stood up on his seat. " Beam....." The dark aura which was ogling from Forth was down now. He was feeling calm. 

" How are you doing Forth? Are you happy now that you are free to fuck everyone?" Beam said with a sad voice as he accepted the sad voice of his husband who will beg him to come back. 

" Where are you, Beam?" He said in his dark tone again. 

" Do you even care?" Beam answered.

" Tell me your location, Beam?" Forth asked in an annoying tone. 

Beam started crying again. Fong saw him and took the call in his hand. 

" Mr. Jaturapoom, nice to talk to you again." A strong computerized male voice greeted Forth. 

" Who are you?" Forth asked in a cold voice which sent shivers on Fong and Beam's body.

" That is a very wrong question for the current situation. Ask me what I want?" Fong said in his teasing voice.

Forth chuckled, " Really? You have balls. You kidnapped my husband from my own house and now you are trying to bargain with me." 

" You actually don't love him ha." Fong said with anger in his voice. Forth heard Beam's sobs from the other side. " First, I was thinking of him returning to you. But now I don't have mood to bargain. Let me keep this beauty to myself." 

" Don......" Before Forth could say anything more the call was cut from the other side. " Did you get anything?" Forth asked in a very angry voice. 

" Nope." The proxy was very tough to scan, you even pissed them off before I could solve the puzzle." Tul replied.

Forth glared at his team, " Go and get P'Tine's bank details now." He threw his cell down and the mobile broke the minute it landed on the ground.

" Why did you do this? I want to talk to him?" Beam protested when Fong cut the call.

" You weren't talking, you were only crying on call. And what do you think what was going to happen?" Fong said while raising his voice, " I almost kill myself just to become hero in front of you. But you still want to talk to him." Fong was angry because he knew he had messed things up. At the same time, he is scared because he knows Forth will rip him in two parts. " And let me tell you he is a Devil. He needs you because of your body. You heard him right; do you think he is sad or depressed? No. Because he was not. The people like Sarawat & your husband didn't care about others' emotions." 

Tears were rolling from Beam's eyes. He knew Forth doesn't hesitate to kill people, but he is not heartless. They were on a date before the hotel firing incident happened. That means he definitely feels something for Beam.

Seeing Beam's face, Fong knew that Beam still trusted Forth. This was the same look he saw in Tine's eyes. "Do you know that before marrying you, Forth used to change partners every now and then? He never had a male partner because it was a shame in his eyes. He even used to mock Tine & Sarawat about their relationship. And did he announce your marriage, Beam?"

Forth never told Beam about his past. But why did he need his past? He is Forth's present and future. He also used to sleep here-n-there before marriage. Forth didn't ask about his past. He is not gay at first, at least he thought. But the last line from Fong was putting Beam in a different position. 

Fong knew that he had said too much in rage. He walked toward Beam, put his hand on Beam's shoulder's, " Listen to me Beam." He said while looking directly into Beam's eyes, " It's not bad to love a devil. But you can't beat him if you are not strong. Mentally." He pointed at Beam's temples. " Go and rest for now."