Operation Oon_1

As soon as they threw the phone aside and sat on the sofa a scream from Beam......part the silent environment.

They ran towards the hall where Beam was, 

The scene made them all draw their guns. 

Beam was standing in the middle as Kongpob held his gun on Beam's head. Tine was pointing his mini beau ty on Kongpob as Tul targeted them both from behind Beam. 

" P'Tine & P' Kong please drop your gun." Tul warned. 

" Are you blind Tul, can't you see? He is the danger. Why are you targeting me ?" Tine said. 

" Sorry P'Tine but what happened two weeks ago is still fresh." He said while loading his gun. 

Forth pointed at Kongpob's gun and fired the bullet without thinking twice as soon as he saw his vulnerable husband. He was cursing hell and heaven that all were targeting his innocent baby. As soon as Kongpob's gun fell away Tine lowered his gun Tul followed him. 

Kongpob again stood for fight but Forth punched him hard and made him unconscious. 

" Forth ...." Sarawat shouted. 

" What P' ? He deserves that. Don't you see he was again ready for attack." Forth said while keeping Beam in his embrace who was still looking at Kongpob. 

Forth felt bad for him as in 24 hours this is the second attack Beam was facing. " Beam..... Beam...." He shook his younger lover. " Are you ok ?" He asked with concern. 

"Hmmmmm...." Beam looked at himself, " What happened to me?" He asked Forth who just sighed and chuckled at his action. 

" Go to your room and rest. Win will stand outside so don't be scared ok." Forth said. 

" Forth can you send Kit instant of Win ?" Beam asked. 

Strange request, but maybe he trusts Kit more then Win. Forth thought, and nodded to his husband's request.

In no time Kit arrived in Beam's room as Phana was busy with Wayo. So now Kit and Beam who were chilling in Beam's room for Forth's information.

" So.....???" Kit asked. 

" So....." Beam shrugged his shoulders. 

" Tell me what I am doing here at this time asshole ? Spare me in night at least." Kit said.

" You fucking little bitch we are not here for cuddly night. Will you focus ? '' Beam responded as Kit was whining from the moment he entered. 

" I am not the cuddly one, you are the little cuddly bitch." He again answered Beam.

Beam looked at his and Forth's reception picture situated on his bed side table , " What can I do? I got a sexy husband. Who can't resist me." 

" Don't start the husband competition Beam and tell me why do you call me here ?" Kit asked. 

" Kit, I think something is not good." Beam says as he places the picture on his table again.

" What do you mean ? You got some news ?" Kit asked in a serious tone.

" Actually yes... he was trying to contact me in the morning and at night Suthiluck came here in that state. I want to know what he did this time to get my attention. " Beam said. 

" So you want to know about the Suthluck problem. What should we do ? " Kit came near Beam, " If we want to find something, we need to hear the matter. I am ready to take the risk, are you ?" He asked.

Beam patted Kit's shoulder, " I don't like to think twice,Kit. Let's do this." he said and carefully pulled out a mini walkmen. Joining cord to that walkmen he gave a corner of wire to Kit and attached another corner on his own ear.