Revenge Marriage_1

" Do you really have to go that far with him ? You have already tied the knot." Lam asked Forth with a confused look.

Park pulled him from the waist and landed his chin on Lam's shoulder. " Don't tell me you are feeling pity for him ?"

" Stop it Park. He is already Forth's husband. Stop your jealousy. Will you ?" Lam took a step away from Park and again talked to Forth. " Are you even listening to me ?"

Forth was busy planting cameras. He was not paying attention to Lam at all. Park again pulled Lam and trapped him between his legs, " I will. When you will be mine forever."

" Park check the angles of cameras." Forth looked at Park ignoring Lam.

" OK Boss." Park clicks some buttons on the tablet. " Your room is totally covered from all angles. If you want we can even make an entire movie here." Park showed his evil grin, where Forth had a winning smile on his face.

" No need to make the entire movie a 5 to 10 minutes trailer would do all the work." Forth said.

Now this is beyond Lam's limit. He hissed on Forth, " Stop this madness. will you ?"

Forth turns his face toward Lam, " Don't you think you have turned soft hearted when you start dating Park. Hmmmm?"

" No man. Park only has given Lam a heart." Max finally spoke between them, while Tul was only blinking his eyes.

" He is already yours. You just officially married him, asshole. No need to film your first night to blackmail him." Lam said. " I thought you liked him Forth."

" I do. But I love my baby Wayo. If I didn't blackmail him. He will again run to Phana. And again Phana will choose him over my Wayo. I want to make Wayo Phana's top most priority. So I will make sure that Beam has no way to run here & there." Forth explained his action very politely.

" Reasons." Tul said. On this Max chuckled and Lam widened his eyes.

" Do you know anything about Forth's internal plan, baby ? " Max asked.

" Not exactly. But as you all know, my observations are quite good. So on that basis I think Forth can tie him to a fake marriage without creating any difficulty. But again he chose the real thing so that he can satisfy his burning heart who had been rejected by Beam a few days ago. So basically he is using Wayo as a reason to take his revenge." Tul completed his story with a cute smile.

" Wooooo. I have heard about Arrange Marriage then Love Marriage the trending one Contract Marriage. But our Boss is again setting a new trend: A Revenge Marriage." Park praises and supports Tul's conclusion.

" Stop it. It's already 2 in the morning just get lost. Good night." Forth hissed on them because Tul has already revealed his secret so he can't stand them anymore.

" Congratulations Boss." Tul said while leaving the room. Max hugged Forth congratulating him.

Lam only walked away glaring at Forth. Where Park also hugged Forth with a winning smile.

" Park all arrangements are done for tomorrow morning right ?" Forth asked when Lam was far from them.

" Yes, everything is done." Park assured him.

" And about Lam ? " Forth asked with hesitation.

" I will manage him, don't worry." Park said.

" Just make sure he wouldn't blow our bubble " Forth.

" Just give a rest to your thought and enjoy your first night boss. Lam is only worried about you. Nothing more and nothing less." Park taps Forth's shoulder and leave the room.