Devastated

" What Happened here ?" Phana entered Beam's cabin.

" Phaaa...." Beam was on edge to cry.

" Are you on Period Beam ? Your mood changes faster than a pregnant woman's." Phana said with a frowning eyebrow.

And earn a flying slipper from Beam. " Hey. See now you are doing violence. Sometime ago you were about to cry. On phone you were angry. How would I understand ?" Pha said, sitting near Beam.

" Phaaaa, " Beam was stuttering. The moment his voice stutter Phana understands that he is sad, in trouble with his heart.

Seeing him like this broken Phana knew something was wrong with him. He just picked up Beam in bridal style and sat on the sofa in Beam's Cabin. Beam was feeling way more relaxed in Phana's arm. He started crying sitting in his lap. Phana didn't say a word. He was just patting Beam's back. After Beam's parents Phana is everything for him. Beam's mother is a famous model and his father is working in Thailand's trade bank. Both don't have time for Beam. They used to contact him on a monthly and yearly basis. So we can say that Phana raise him. Phana was with Beam when he was only 5 year old.

Phana is a year older than him, Still he skipped a year to join college with beam. For Beam Phana is his father, mother and brother in short an entire family who will support him no matter what. And Kit, he is Beam's best friend. Beam's world is small. Very very congested, where Forth has an entire gang to run and an underworld to rule. How can they be together ? Beam was still crying sitting in Phana's lap hiding himself in Phana's arm. Phana was also hugging him tightly. They both were so intimidated with each other that they didn't realise someone was taking their pictures.

" Sir, Wayo is furious and crying. He is throwing everything out of his room. I am scared he might hurt himself. Please come fast." Rosy Wayo's caretaker informed Forth.

In half an hour Forth was at home with his team. Wayo was throwing his clothes. The room was already a big mess. His eyes were swollen from crying. In these years this is the first time Forth was seeing Wayo this devastated. He grabbed his hand, but Wayo was struggling. He just shooed away Forth's hand and started throwing the clothes again.

" Didn't I tell you, He has become a brat. Forth had spoiled him with no limit." Park said in a loud voice to Lam.

Wayo heard the words clearly and tried to attack Park. Park grabbed his hand and turned it backward to knock him.

" Easy baby, easy. You are not that big to fight with him." Lam tried to calm him down but he was still mad. He tried to attack Lam.

Forth was already in pain due to Beam and now Wayo was creating chaos at home. He came forward and slapped Wayo.

" FORTH...." Lam pushed him away from Wayo. Park released his grip on Wayo.

Wayo started crying again, " You slapped me P. Even you don't want me now. I don't want to live" He tried to find anything around him. Park gave a stroke at his back neck and Wayo fainted on the spot. " Are you out of your mind ? How dare you released your frustration on a child. Forth." Park picked Wayo in hands and took him to guest room.

Forth, Lam, Park, Max & Tul were sitting in dinning table. Wayo was resting in guest room, Doctor has given him an injection so he can rest at least for an hour.

Finally Lam spoke, " What is your problem Forth ? How can you slap him ? "

" He was attacking you Lam. I was only helping him to gather himself. He was not in his right self. And that slap was not even hard. You know me if I slap him that hard he will loss his consciousness on the spot." Forth said in frustration.

" Ohhhh... Please don't behave like we had meet yesterday. I know you from childhood. Wayo is like your own son. You slapped him because of your fucking doctor." Lam protested.

" Lam....." Forth was about to say something When,

Tul interrupted him, " Again a doctor."

Park grab Lam from his back and rest his head on Lam's shoulder. " Just accept it Forth. You are frustrated because of that Doctor. And Tul what do you mean by again a doctor ?"

" Wayo's last location was at hospital. That means he also visited a doctor. But point is what happened after that ?" Tul said in a mysterious tone and moved his eyes in his laptop again.

" And you can tell us further story right baby ?" Max leaned to looked in his boyfriend's eyes.

" Obviously Babe. Everything you need." He pecked on Max's lips.

" Rosy" Forth shout loudly that Rosy almost ran to dinning room. Park, Lam, Max & Tul just shook their head in unison. They knew even their boss was not in himself today as he fought with his lover. " Rosy, What happened ? Do you know anything ?" Forth asked trying to calm himself down.

" He was happy when he went to meet his boyfriend at hospital sir, He told me that he is going to show the invitation card to his P'Phaa. But when he came back he was so angry. He started throwing things everywhere. He even tore his engagement card. I got scared and called you." Rosy said in trembling voice and gave pieces of card to Forth.

" No wonder, our baby is this devastated, Forth just have a look." Tul said turning his laptop on Forth's direction. Tul is networking and security in charge in Forth's company cum gang. He can't fight, but he is best with electronics security. He can hack any gazette with or without network. Being a genius he is still working on a gang why? Because of his boyfriend Max. They were lovers from schools. And Max is Park's cousin, he ask Tul once to follow Forth's path and Tul joined hand with them blindly.

Tul played the video, from Beam's cabin.

When Wayo reached hospital, He want to give a surprise to his P'Pha. All hospital staff know him, so he has access to roam freely in hospital. The staff informed him that Phana is in Beam's cabin, so he went their. But when he open the door, he was shocked. The way Phana was holding Beam, and the way Beam was crying in his arm looks like the two lost souls has found their destiny. He even shoot a video and took some pictures of them. But after standing their for while he realized how devoted Phana was to Beam that his lover's existent didn't even matter to him in front of Beam. He called Phana standing on cabin door, Phana only took a glazed of his mobile and again continued his patting on Beam's back. The meaning was easy to understand for a 20 year old boyfriend that he is not as important as his boyfriend's so called friend. Wayo start crying from their to this extent.

After that video, Forth feels guilty that he slapped his baby Wayo when he was in this much pain. But looking at that video he was getting more angry on Beam. He knew that their is nothing between them, but still Beam must be careful around other's boyfriend. How can he cling any of his friend like this. Forth and Lam was also childhood friend, but if Lam would cry in front of Forth, he will punch Lam first and then ask him the reason. OK it's not totally Beam's fault, Phana is equally responsible for Wayo's break down. But when he dig deep he understand that he, himself is responsible for everything.

'Did I scared Beam this much that he has to take support of another person's arm ? Did I push him away from me ? I am also equally responsible for both Wayo and Beam. But I can't overlook my baby for you Beam. I am sorry. You can't stay this closed to him. You can't take away the thing my baby brother liked. You have to be with me so I can keep a clean eye on you Beam. You have tooo Beam." 

The explanation he gave himself was like he has got another reason to stay closed to Beam.