14.

*Nikhat's POV*

I wake up with my bladder sending signals for an immediate micturition. Just great, can't these things wait until I get up myself? I also have to release myself  from the tight grip of this hulk. I somehow manage to get out of this stubborn mule and walk into the washroom.

By the time I am out, it's almost an hour after getting completely ready. Well, I took my time. I look at Maan who is still sleeping like a dead log. I keep an Advil beside his bed with a glass of water. He still has a lot of answering to do. And things are going my way today. If he refuses I am going to chain him to his own bed. As if! Wishful thinking Mrs.Ahmed.

I pad  towards the kitchen to make some light breakfast for us. I smell him before I see him.  He is walking towards me,"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your Mansion with your new fiance?" His voice booms and I am almost convinced to bang his head to the wall.

"I have all the rights to be here. Why are you so keen on pushing me outside the house? Is someone special visiting you again that I shouldn't be aware of?"

" I don't think you care about that anymore. You already have somebody else to look after. And yes, I invited my college friend Adira. She was also my ex-girlfriend. With her tone I was assuming she wants to rekindle the old flame. So I was hoping you wouldn't interrupt."

I slam the spatula on the counter and turn the stove off before walking straight towards him, I pull him by his collars, he is surprised but tries to put his blank look. Who is he fooling? I am his wife for a reason!

"If you think, I would let you have fun with random women, and divorce you to make things easy, then you have another thing coming Mr.Ahmed."

I push him towards the couch and he obliges otherwise it would be impossible to do so. I walk towards him, sitting on his lap I make sure to place myself where he most certainly doesn't need me to. He groans and I can feel his pants tightening. Good!

He wraps his arms around my waist, I am tempted to forget everything else and just fulfil both our desires right now but I have a point to make.

I run my hands sensually along his waistband, pulling out his neatly tucked in shirt. I am playing a dangerous game here, one that can change course anytime. But what is life without a few risks.

I dip my mouth towards his neck. I kiss his sweet spot and he groans. I suck at his pulse point and he almost moans. That has me smiling in victory. I move towards his jaw, showering wet kisses along the path.

I suddenly put my other hand into his boxers, taking hold of his erection. He groans, his hold tightening. I pull it out, running my hands slowly along his length. His precum leaking, I see him breathing hard, I begin pumping and he throws his head backwards. I increase my pace and his groans increase. I am simultaneously showering kisses on his face, everywhere except his lips. His hand comes to hold my neck to direct it towards his mouth. Just before he reaches his climax, I stop.

"What the hell Nikhat!!"

"Don't ever take another woman's name with that mouth before me, get that! And for the record, if you ever have flames, it's only going to be with me. Nobody can make you feel like I do. If you dare think of doing what u did with that bar girl, I will chop your balls and feed them to the dogs." I spit out. Before I can walk away, I am flipped and he is now on me with his member poking between my thighs.

He pulls out his shirt giving me the breathtaking view of his abs and my eyes feed on his frame like a starved animal. He then raises my top and I don't protest. He bends towards my ear, kissing the lobe sensually, his tongue sliding across it. His hands unhook my bralette in seconds and he cups my breasts. I have lost all ability to think, my brain only focussing on the feeling of peace, of finnally being home.