𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

The music plays in Oya's house. Merve sighs. "leave the cake... It's gonna melt outside..." she looks at Taylan. "...." Taylan drinks his wine. "...." he glares at her

Merve walks to the living room and she sees Edip. "...." she walks to him. "let me guess... Oya invited you..."

Edip looks at her
"Is that how to talk to a friend?"
He smiles and takes a sip on his drink keeping eye contact with Merve

Merve looks at him. "this might not be my house anymore... But you're not welcome..." Oya walks out. "edip! Welcome!"

Edip ignores it and smiles at Oya. He gently bows in courtesy
"Thank you for having me here, Oya. Beautiful party. I love the new decoration"

He said glancing at Merve by the corner of the eye. He didnt knew about that so why not a little payback for being rude? He kinda find it a funny side of Merve's

Merve rolls her eyes and she walks to the kitchen

He looks at Oya
"I see someone's not pleased. Tell me, whats that all about? You bought her house to spite her or is She having problems.?"

She looks at him. "it's a long story..." she walks away. "come... Drink something"

Merve watches Oya. "......" she drinks her juice. "...."
Edip follows her
"I've got all the time in the world"
He said cocking his head to the side

" our secrets, remain between you and me. I was just curious"
He smiles
"Im not pushing"

"okay..." she looks at him. "we... Had an argument in her car... Shared our true thoughts... And Merve made us get in a accident... She left me in the car what was about to explode... I recorded our conversation... And i blackmailed her... I buy her house or I'm sending this to the police"

Merve drinks the juice. "...."
He finishes his drink and looks at Oya
"I see. You were just protecting yourself, right? Must have been quite a talk. You two never got along since that incident in highschool"

He spoke softly, trying to connect the pieces.
He looks at the glass.
"I'll get something to drink. Can I get you anything?"

"she's a monster Edip... And..... I almost lost my child...."

He stops and looks at her surprised.
"..."

She freezes. "....." she looks at him. "forget i said anything..."
Merve looks at them. She finishes her juice

He exhales. That was quite an information...
"Im so sorry...but everything is fine now, right? You're both okay?"

Oya nods. "yes..." she smiles and walks.
Merve looks at Edip and she opens the fridge. "...."

He follows her with his eyes ending up in seeing Merve. He smiles and walks to her. He keeps behind her and whispers
"You're playing a very dangerous game here"

Merve looks at him and she closes the fridge. "you're too close..."
"you're in my way. How can I ignore that?"

He puts his arm in front of her almost as if cornering her and reaches for a tray with a small tiny cake.

"..."
He keeps looking at her. He takes a drink too and leans back.

She looks at him. "........" She walks away and goes in a room. "...."

He walks outside and looks carefuly around. Analyzing people. In a way he wanted to see what did those two have talked about

Taylan walks to Edip. "are you seriously gonna leave..." he sighs. "we're gonna miss you..."

Merve looks at Oya. Oya looks at Merve. "...." Merve walks to her. "...."

He nods
"I think there's a time for everything. It's time for a change. Who knows we'll meet again. It was nice to see.... old friends again"

Taylan smiles and he drinks. "yeah..."
A body falls out of the window. People screamed.

Oya runs to Edip. "Edip... It's Merve... Come..."

He looks at her. He drops the drink and runs between people pushing them out of the way
"Excuse me... move...."

Oya holds her face. "urg... Not there..." she runs to him

Ayse gasps. "Arzu.... What happened"

Oya grabs Edip hand. "she's in the bathroom... She's bleeding badly..."

He looks at Arzu and Ayse
"..."
He follows Oya
He opens the door.
"What happened here?"

Oya looks at him. Merve in the bath arm covered with a bandage. She holds her stomach. "oww"

"Merve came to me to apologize... But then Arzu pushes Merve in the bathroom... I had to stop her... But i pushed Arzu at the window... By accident"

"they stabbed each other with glass... And shit"

Merve looks at Edip.

Oya looks at Edip.

"i need you here... I can't find my phone... I need to call the ambulance"

He looks at her suspiciously
"That doesnt look like something you'd do, Oya."
He sits on his knees and picks Merve up bridal style, but carefuly.

"It's okay. Hold on. Youre gonna be okay"

He takes his phone and gives it to Oya.
"Call them."

She nods and calls them.
Merve puts her head on Edip chest. "...." she relaxes a little bit. "don't leave... Me"

"shh....Im still here."
He gets a clean towel and wets it to clean around the bandage

He looks at her and puts her in bed while the ambulance wasnt there
"Just lay down okay? Dont move."
.he sits next to her on a stool.
"Care to tell me now why would Arzu attack you?"

Oya puts down. "they are on their way"
Merve looks at him. "i don't know..." she groans. "last time i talked to her we were fine..."

Oya looks at him. "....."
Merve looks at Edip. "...."

Edip looks at Oya. He looks at Merve and nods slowly
"What's wrong with you women these days..."

Merve looks at him. She holds his hand. Oya looks at Edip and she calls Burcu. "....." she puts down. "she isn't answering... Don't tell me..." she bites her lip

Merve looks at him. "...."
Oya puts a white Towel around Merve.

Merve looks at Edip.
A car stops.
"i think a car would be faster... Come let's get her to the hospital" oya gets up. "I'll be here hosting the party... An ambulance will cause scandal"

Edip looks at her.
"Again after Mehmet? I didnt Saw her here...was She here?"

He picks Merve up and takes her to the car.
"Thank you"

Oya nods. "no problem"
Merve looks at Oya. Oya holds her pinky with Merve's. "if you die then I'll kill you... Okay"

Merve smiles. "okay..." Merve looks at Edip. "....."

Oya looks at Edip. "aren't you coming with... You should keep her awake..."

He holds Merve trying to comfort her as the driver takes them to the nearest hospital
Edip is told to wait. He sits while thinking about what those three were doing there when things between Merve and Oya werent at its best. What puzzles him was Arzu's presence there and Oya calling Burcu.