𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

3 weeks later Merve kisses Mila forehead. She strokes her hair. "you're so cute" she kisses her cheek. Mila smiles and she gets in the car

Merve closes the door and she walks to Edip. She kisses his hand.

"that wasnt so bad. Hey Mila... are you ready?"

Mila nods. "yes..." she smiles. Merve holds his hand. He looks outside. "...."

Kerim walks to the car. "are you seriously leaving..." Merve looks at him. "...." He strokes her cheek. "I'm back... Just wanted to pop in but guess you're leaving"

Edip looks at him and closes the window.

Kerim smirks and he walks. Merve takes out her phone and calls Serhan. "........"

Serhan looks at the phone. He wasnt happy to let Mila go but Mila wanted it. So...who was he to stop his daughter to be with her mother...She had just left and suddenly she's calling. He sighs
"Yes, what is it?"

Merve bites her lip. "Serhan... Please be careful... He's back again... I have a feeling... He came back to kill you..."

Serhan looks out the window.
"Didnt you gave him the news? He'll be pleased to know. I'll call later for Mila."

He hangs up.

Edip looks at Merve
"Maybe we should turn back and see whats he up too. Who's this guy?"

She looks at the phone and sighs. "yes.... He's pissed at Serhan and now... He can't forgive him... Because Serhan is the reason why i broke up with him"

Edip nods. He huffs softly and turns the car around
"You stay in the car with Mila. I'll check on grudgy man."

He looks at Mila
"I have a very important task for you Mila. If you succeed, i'll buy you the biggest ice cream of your choice. Deal?"

Mila smiles brightly and she nods fast.

"very good. The task is. Keep an eye on your Mother while Im gone"
He looks at Merve
"I would leave him, but...well..."
He implies he'll check on Serhan because of Mila and leaves the car

Merve looks at him and sighs

Serhan walks to the kitchen.. he puts something on the microwaves and leaves. He goes to his office.

Edip approaches carefuly

Kerim walks to his company.

Serhan goes back to the microwave and takes the pastry out. He walks back to the office. So far so good. CCTV didnt caught anything strange. He turns on the Computer.

Edip goes around the house trying to take a peak. Nothing was wrong. So he goes back to the car and goes in
"He's not there."
He starts the car

He smiles at Mila
"Good job, Mila. Now lets get that ice cream"

Merve kisses him softly. "you're so cute"

He looks at Merve and strokes her cheek
"I love you"

"i love you more..." she kisses his forehead.
"let's go"

"the Magic words."
He smiles and drives

She smiles. "hey... Can you remember... I saw you reading a letter and you tore it... In highschool"

He nods
"Yes. Of course. It was yours. I know your handwritting."

She smiles. "i understand... That you had to do it... But still... I wss jealous that Oya was your favorite"

She sighs. "it was actually Pelin's idea... Sometimes i wish i followed my heart and talked to you personally..."

He chuckles
"That's not what she told me after. But still, that doesnt mean you'd had to ruin my reputation. It's all in the past now."