𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

She holds back and sighs. "love you"
1 month later

Merve makes a bottle and she gives Oya. Oya takes and feeds Ipek.

Merve sits and she looks at ipek. Oya looks at Ipek. "she's beautiful..."

Serhan smiles and looks at Oya and Ipek
His smile fades as his eyes move to Merve.
He walks to Oya and kisses her softly. He kisses Ipek's head.
"Be home soon. Gotta work. Love you both."

He walks and calls Taylan as soon he sits in the car"

Merve gets up. "i have to go... Pick up Edip and Mila's ashes..." she kisses Ipek forehead and she goes out

Taylan answers. "hey"

"Taylan...are you okay? What's up? I've been waiting for news"

Taylan takes a deep breath. "he's dead... I got the news today..."

Serhan smiles
"Good...that was the plan."

Taylan smiles. Merve walks past him. She calls someone. "is it ready...... Okay... Bye" she puts down

"thank you, Taylan. The process has been reopened. I've got the best of the best. Pelin's in good hands. I'd like you to come over and meet my baby..."

Taylan smiles. "sounds great... Umm what about merve"

Merve gets in a taxi and drives off.

"im watching her closely. She's been warned. She just left"

"okay..." he sighs. "I'll come over later.... Again... Thank you"

An hour later Merve comes back and goes in the house. She puts two boxes on the table.

Merve sits on her knees and she touches Edip ashes. She has a pic of Edip on his box and Mila on her box

Serhan calls the day off. He drives a bit to chill at a place. He gets out and looks at the view. He sighs

Oya sighs. "can you hold her.... I have to go to the shop" she gives Ipek to Merve. "i-okay"

Oya goes out and drives off

Merve sits on the couch. She takes a book and reads to her. Ipek looks at Merve. Merve looks at her and smiles

Serhan looks in front of him.
He looks at his phone and gets in the car.
He had to clear his mind. Merve shown that she's changed however, Taylan had plenty of reasons to suspect of her...he decided it was best to go home.

Merve looks at Ipek. "...." she strokes her cheek. She gets up and she looks at Edip ashes. "...."

Serhan walks in.
He sees the boxes.
"..."

Merve eats a piece of pizza. She strokes Ipek back. "your mommy's taking long..." she looks at the time

Serhan frowns and picks Ipek up. He sits on a chair. He looks at Mila's ashes and bites his lip.
"We should send her ashes in that place she loved to go near the lake"

"lets see where mommy is? Good idea?"

He calls Oya
"..."

Merve looks at him. "she's at the shop... She has to buy milk"
She finishes the pizza.

He nods. He puts the phone down and lifts Ipek up. He spins her in the air

Merve looks at Ipek. She sighs and she boils the kettle. "you told Oya my cooking was shit"

Serhan holds Ipek and looks at Merve
"Is that what you do? Putting words in others mouths?"
He smiles in a weird way
"And no. I didnt"

Merve looks at him. "but yeah... Oya's cooking is more of home made meal type... Mine more like a restaurant type of food... Would you agree... Oh yeah... Ipek have a dirty nappy" she smirks. "I'll start dinner"