𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Oya sighs and she calls Pelin. "...."
Merve looks at Edip. "i have no idea about this..."

"i still dont understand why did you push her off if supposedly they were in a fight. Why didnt you attack Merve since your quarry was with her?"

Pelin picks up
"Oya? Taylan just told me...Where's Merve?"

"i've been trying to call her"

"she's dead Pelin.... Merve didn't make it... She was calling for you... I think you should pay her respects..."

Pelin takes a moment in silence.
She was trying to hear some other sounds on Oya's surroundings.

She sniffs
"Oya ,You wanted me to admit it? Fine! I did it, you dont have anyone else to blame. I've had my nerves with Merve but i'd never intentionally want her dead. Those thoughts cross our Minds sometimes. You're no saint too, are you?!"

"just be happy you're the winner!"

She looks at Edip. ".... So Arzu died for your sake... Aren't you feeling guilty"

Merve looks at Oya. "....."

"my sake? That's a good one. Oya, i'll leave that to your conscience. I want to see Merve..."
She cries

Edip shakes his head

Oya rolls her eyes. "okay... You can see her body... I'll send you the pin"

"And Oya...if you ever, do this to me again...bet your ass i might really kill you for real"

Pelin looks at the phone waiting for the pin

She sends it. "okay... What did i do Pelin dear"

Pelin hangs up after taking note of the location.
'bitch'

Edip looks at Oya
"...."

"i recorded our conversation" she looks at Edip.
Merve looks at Edip and she sits up.

"She seemed upset. It felt more like she was coerced into admitting something."

"too bad you didnt remember to do that the first time"

"Im just trying to understand what's your motive."
He then looks at Merve
"So was Elif there too?"

She looks at him. "my phone was gone... Remember i used your phone...."

Merve looks at them. "it's coming back to me... Arzu pushed me in... She grabbed my hair and hit it on the sink. I tried to push her off and she threw me against the mirror. She grabbed a piece and stabbed me in the stomach... And back.... She pinned me on the ground and strangled me... With my last strength a glass bottle was nearby. I grabbed it and hit her on the head. She backed up quickly and she fell off the window. Oya rushed in and tried to stop the bleeding. She put me in the bath and she went out... And the next moment... I saw you and Oya... "

Oya nods. " yeah... Merve invited Elif to the party..."

"You just said she wasnt there. But Pelin? Why would she plot with Arzu?"

She sighs. "i wish i knew"

"you have a very clear memory of it"
He looks at Merve.

"Elif claims your first target was Oya but you apologized. But then Arzu went there She apologized and yet ,attacked you. She apologized for what she was about to do. I just need to know why. Why all this?"

Pelin arrives shortly after. She goes in Merve room
"What's going on? Merve???!!!"
She freezes.
"I know there's no way you could've died!"

She walks to Merve and holds her hand

Merve looks at him. "she didn't apologize... She just attacked me"

Merve looks at Pelin. "....." she frowns. "the police are on their way..."

Oya looks at Pelin.

Pelin looks at them
"What? Merve. I'd never. I had to say it because Oya wouldnt leave my ass."

Edip looks at Pelin in disapproval

Oya looks at Pelin. "i recorded our conversations...."

Merve looks at Pelin. "i heard you... You want me dead..."

The police goes in and arrest Pelin.

"nooo wait ! I said it crossed my mind, i never said i'd do it. Merve! Listen! I didnt do anything. She forced me to say it! Edip!! Put some sense in them! Please this is a huge mistake!!"

Edip looks at her and shakes his head
"The why always puzzles me. It's not my problem, i dont want to dig in any further."

Merve looks at him. Oya smiles and she looks at Merve. "Merve... I... Want to give you your house back.... I can't live in that house anymore"

Edip looks at them
"..."
He holds Merve hand and strokes it

Merve looks at Edip. "it's fine... I have other plans...."
Oya frowns. "meaning?" she looks at Edip

Edip looks at Oya and smiles
"Oya, you know this isnt the place for me. I've been wanting to leave without saying goodbye but that wouldnt be fair. I guess, a change would be good for Merve too"

Oya looks at him and smiles. "what about Mila..."
Merve looks at Edip. "..."

Edip looks at Merve and smiles. He puts his forehead in hers.
"What about Mila? Should we take her with us?"

She nods. "...." she kisses him. "hmmm..."
"serhan won't allow it" oya frowns. "you can't take Mila away from him"

Edip looks at Oya and nods slowly
"...of course. It's understandable. However a weekend wouldnt harm. Anyway that's between Merve and him"
Another thing he wouldnt get in between

Merve looks at him and smiles.
Oya nods and smiles. "so... You finally gave in huh Merve"

Merve holds his hand and nods.
Oya smiles.
Merve sighs. "i just realized... Serhan just texted a..."u ok?" "

Edip smiles shyly. He holds her hand and kisses it.
"He's hosting the party Im sure. He's always been too busy"

He looks at Oya
"You girls are true devils"

Oya looks at him. "i ended the party... He's just...mad at Merve..."

Edip frowns
"Oh? Mad that she's been attendend at the hospital after being attacked? Should she walk out by her feet saying party's over?"

Oya looks at him. "no... It's something else"
Merve looks at him. She kisses his hand.

"we're forgetting something....in this case.. someone"

Merve looks at him. "who..." she tilts her head

He looks at her aprehensively
"....Taylan"

Merve looks at him. "....." Oya sighs. "what about him..."

"he only has eyes for her. Wont he find it strange having his wife in jail? He'll be after...you, Oya. We'll be quite far then. Hopefully"

Oya nods. "yes.... Hopefully.... We share a history... He won't hurt me... But Merve... She's the reason why he lost both of his girlfriends..."

He acts shocked, and smirks
"Oh my."

"Merve did it again"
He chuckles

Merve hits his shoulder. "shush"

He laughs softly and pokes her nose
"Just careful with that wound"

He looks at Oya
"So what now?"

Oya looks at them. "i sended the evidence to the police so... Merve doesn't not look like a criminal anymore*

Merve smiles." thank you Oya"