𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Edip looks at Oya. He looks at Merve
"..."

Merve holds his hand. She puts her face in his neck. "oya was so supportive... Serhan suggested i should stay with him... But after that night... He changed... I don't want to see him again"

Oya freezes. "serhan!!!! Merve doesn't have a pulse!!!"

Edip sighs and comforts her
"He was trying to protect them. He was worried you ran with their child and heartbreak Oya again. Grieve is a terrifying thing. Same day he lost Mila, Ipek is born. And now...you. You'll see. He doesnt hate you."

He runs upstairs after hearing Oya screaming.
He sits on his knees and pats on her face
"Merve? Merve, Open your eyes. Hey..."

He looks at Oya
"Have you tried ressucitation?"

He takes his phone, about to call 911

She looks at Edip and she puts her head on his chest. "i missed you... I just feel... Like.... I need to make peace with them... Before i leave..."

"no..." she tries CPR. "come on Merve..... Merve..."

She sits on her knees and she cups Mila cheeks. "mommy and daddy loves you so much... Okay.... Wait for mommy in heaven..." she kisses her forehead. "i love you sweety..."

Mila nods. "love you mommy... When mommy comes then daddy will come too"

She nods. "yes..." she gets up. She holds Edip. "i really want to come with... But... I need to make things right..."

Edip strokes Mila's hair.
He kisses Merve softly and nods

Serhan covers his mouth. He looks at Oya and Merve
"What can I do?"
He exhales
"This just cant be happening..."

Edip kisses Merve's hand
"Go to them. We'll be waiting"

She smiles and kisses him. "i love you two so much"

Oya pushes more. "come on..."
Merve sits up and gasps. Oya hugs her tightly. "fuck you gave us a heart attack"

Merve holds her tightly. "....." Oya backs up. "...."

Serhan looks at Merve. He freezes. He holds her hand and looks at her, probably trying to see if her eyes were big from some OD.
"What were you thinking...dont scare us like that again."

She looks at him. "i... Feel so weird..." she holds her head. Oya cups her cheeks. "she hasn't OD... Or else she needed to be pumped and her eyes are fine"

Serhan nods and sighs relieved
"She never needed pills anyway. That's why it was strange. I'll get some water."
He wraps a blanket over Merve and goes to the kitchen to get some water. He comes back
"Oya, maybe she needs the hospital"

He sits again and gives Merve the water

Merve takes. "thank you... I'm fine.. It's like a out of body experience...." she looks at him.

He nods and looks at her
"It's been a lot, lately"
He sighs
"Im sorry...it hasnt been easy for me too"

"just breathe and calm down"

"did...you...see Mila?"

She nods and smiles. "Edip told me she doesn't understand... But i talked to her and she's okay now"

"i know Edip will take good care of her"

He gulps and nods slowly. His eyes get teary. He hugs her
"Thank you. I just miss our girl. Were you trying to kill yourself?"

She hugs her back. "no... I just layed down and i felt how my soul got out of the body....but i feel more in peace now"

Oya smiles.