❀1

He sat there, confidence evident in his eyes. From the sea of candidates who are outside the office already done with the interview or yet to be called were all excited and couldn't even be a little disciplined or professional for a little time. Compared to them he was ×10 better and the manager can't be oblivious to it even after him answering to everything in and impressive way and moreover the star himself was impressed by the candidate.

"Congratulations, Sarawat. you're hired as the assistant of Mr.Teepakorn. You can join tomorrow and as for today you can meet Mrs.Nam,who was his previous assistant. You can ask for her help whenever you want" the manager said and the Happiness was evident in his tone as he was in releif about finding someone who can perfectly fit into the position, according to him he select the best of all to his artists.

"Thanks sir,"he stood and shook hands with the manager and they shared a hug that didn't last long.

_

He stood on the balcony of his room and took small sips from the glass of wine, taking his time to enjoy the red liquid with addicting aroma.

He gazed down at the busy road, vehicles rushing through the road,some to their workplaces and some from their workplaces.

He was happy that he finally got this job and his brother was happy for him as well. He was invited to drink and celebrate the night but he know him the best,he wouldn't leave the place without getting drunk and he didn't wanted to be late on the first day of his work.

He sighed as he finished the drunk and he walk inside to get ready for bed.

_

"He can be childish sometimes and tend to get in troubles often. In short you'll be going to deal with a little cute brat from now on"Mrs.Nam the lady around 40's looked stern and strict by looks and she indeed was when she first came to work as the assistant of Tine Teepakorn. However she eventually turned soft sometimes for the boy and she was a little worried when she heard that no longer she'll be in the position to take care of Tine but someone else as she's getting promoted.

"You better be professional and take care of him or you're getting fired"Mrs.Nam warned the young tall male, dressed up in a white shirt and black jeans, simple yet professional.

"I'll take care of everything,Mrs.Nam"Sarawat said with a small smile that didn't reached his eyes.

They were in a beautiful villa surrounded by green plants and colourful flowers, giving off a refreshing feel.

The lady knocked on the door and surprisingly it was open and by surprising both of them even more , suddenly a white pomeranian puppy jumped out and ran around Mrs.Nam.

"Geez,that brat"Mrs.Nam put a hand on her chest before crouching down and picked up the puppy in her hands.

"You'll get used. This is his puppy, just don't get her lost anywhere"she said shortly and Sarawat stared down at the dog and followed the lady inside.

"Goodmorning,Mrs.Nam"they heard a cheerful and muffled voice from dining area and Mrs.Nam smiled seeing the male stuffing his mouth with cereals and is now staring at Sarawat who was behind her.

Sarawat also stared at the male surprised,he was expecting to visit the  artist in an office inside the villa, dressed up well and with a cold or professional look,which is entirely different from the view infront of him.

The boy's hair was all messy like he just woke up and he was wearing a cartoon green sleep set looking like a kid.

Tine, however gulped down a mouthful water and stood up to greet the both.

"Goodmorning Mr.Guntithanon, have a seat please"Tine said with a cute smile and Sarawat snapped out of his thoughts and bowed to the boy who chuckled.

"Tine,from today, Sarawat will be your assistant like you were informed last day"

"Which means it's you last day waking me up"Tine pouted and Sarawat can't help but smile a little at his cuteness.

Sarawat indeed have seen the pictures and ads of the male infront of him but most of them captured the hot or cold look of him.

"It is, but I'm always one call away. Also you gotta get changed. You both will be meeting Mr.Tharn(manager) today"Mrs.Nam said and spend a little more time with them before leaving it alone for them both.

"So,have you had breakfast?"Tine asked looking at Sarawat who didn't ate anything as he woke up a little late and didn't had time to eat.

"Oh I didn't"Sarawat said shortly and the other male grinned and pulled out a seat for him.

"Take a seat, I'm bored of eating alone"Tine said and Sarawat was forced into taking a seat and Tine quickly prepared another bowl of cereal for Sarawat,who was frowning.

"You don't like cereal?"Tine was talking casually like he was talking to someone he know and Sarawat was taken back by this behaviour.

Before he have worked with another artist who was very proud about his works that he hold onto his arrogant self and treated his staffs like shit and often made them do stuffs that aren't actually involved in their work list.

"Are you alone here?"Sarawat asked and Tine Chuckled.

"Oh no no, there's this young beautiful lady who take care of me, but she just had to go out because someone special to her is at hospital"Tine said acting sad and Sarawat nodded looking away,with thoughts in his mind. Since the artists of the company he working had no problem with having a public relationship as long as it is not with on of the staffs,he assumed the artist to have some kind of relationship with her,he sounded like that.

"So Mr.Teepako-"

"Tine, call me that. Also I read your biodata,your older than me,right?"Sarawat nodded to it.

"Then I'll call you P'Wat, when we're not in need to be professional. P'sarawat sounds a bit boring and long compared to P'Wat"Tine said excitedly and Sarawat didn't said anything against the younger's wish, but he sure was going to be professional since he don't want to have rumours of him and the artist he'll be taking care of.

"So Tine, before meeting Mr.Tharn we'll be going to fitting to select the suit for the upcoming dinner party and-"Sarawat stopped and his eyes widened as Tine whined and put the spoon down.

"Wha-"

"I haven't even took a bath yet and you're already discussing things about work,like dude,I just woke up. Let's have our breakfast in peace or you'll be dealing with Miss.Maria for a whole day when I'm working"Tine said and Sarawat frowned.

"Miss.Maria?"Upto the moment Sarawat don't remember meeting any Ms.Maria or hearing such a name.

"You'll know soon, now eat"Tine said pointing his spoon at Sarawat aggressively and shooting a look that's showed 'eat or die' in it.

As soon as they finished breakfast Tine rushed to his room to get ready. After like 1hour Sarawat had to wait in the living room reading some random magazines and luckily the puppy kept him entertained by wagging it's tail a little and trying to jump onto his lap , that got him giggling and patting its soft fur. Somewhy the puppy reminded him of it's owner itself, too much friendly.

"Now she's ditching me for you"Tine came downstairs wearing a branded black shirt and white jeans with pair of white sneakers.

In no time the puppy got out of Sarawat's hand and ran to Tine and started to bark at him when he ignored her.

Finally he picked her up and kissed on its head before keeping it down.

"Let's discuss the schedule in car,we might get late"He suggested and Sarawat nodded.

"Sure"

Sarawat got in the driving seat as Tine passed the key to him,not enough confident in driving with slight headache since he had to stay up the whole night for a photoshoot.