❀8

It was fixed, the company released the news about Tine going into a hiatus for 2months. Somehow Tine managed to convince Tharn and Mrs.Nam to let just Tine and Sarawat go alone and promised to keep them updated.

Tine couldn't just keep his excitement in as he kept humming some random songs and did little cute dances from time to time that got Sarawat laugh hard while packing Tine's bags.

"Woohoo, I'm so excited P'Wat"Tine said and hugged Sarawat from behind, he was folding Tine's clothes and putting them in the bag.

"I know, I'm excited as well"Sarawat chuckled.

"What should we do? We should walk around the forest and oh,I got a camera as a gift when I was 17. I used to click pictures of things I found interesting with it,we should carry it along"Tine said and Sarawat smiled and nodded.

"Sure sure. Who gift it to you?"Well,no one can possibly blame Sarawat for being jealous,but he just want to know if it is from someone so special that he's keeping it treasured.

"Ummmm, I don't really know. Probably from a fan? I keep getting gift on my birthday from this anonymous person, it's always Mr.Tharn giving me this but won't tell me from who. But I liked it so I kept it"Tine shrugged and Sarawat was half relieved.

"We probably should leave Miss.Maria with Granny"Tine said and Sarawat chuckled.

"She's gonna be so jealous"

"I know right"Tine said and laughed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow. I just want to leave her right away"Tine said and Sarawat sighed.

"Baby,calm down. We're going to leave early in the morning. We both should sleep now, shouldn't we?"Sarawat asked and Tine jumped onto the bed right away.

"Let's sleep then-"

"Not so fast"Sarawat smirked and lean towards Tine who blushed a little and looked at him confused.

"My angel gotta brush the teeth and get changed before bed, go go, make it quick"Sarawat said and Tine pouted but did it anyways.

Tine curled up into a small ball and let Sarawat hug him from behind as they fall asleep slowly but deeply just like how they fell in love.

_

"Trips in forest like area can be dangerous so make sure you both are safe and call us if anything"Tharn said as he came to Tine's house with Mrs.Nam to send off Tine and Sarawat.

They watched the boy's leave and smiled.

"They're just too obvious"Tharn said and Mrs.Kim laughed.

"I'm sure the both are growing deeper to the point where they can't live without eachother. You should've seen how upset Tine was when I went to pick him up from school instead of Sarawat because he was in a meeting with you"Mrs.Nam Chuckled.

They three knew but didn't stopped them knowing they're both old enough to know about everything and they were sure that there love is no game or joke, that's how much they care about eachother even when other's are watching.

_

"Careful"Sarawat said and grabbed Tine's hand to prevent him from falling as he tripped over a rock and Tine giggled as he he wasn't going to fall on his face just a moment ago.

"You could've hurt yourself"Sarawat scolded.

"Not when you're next to me"Tine said and Sarawat shook his head but didn't let go of his hand afraid he'll run around and hurt himself again.

"Wowww this is so beautiful, the sound of waterfall is like a beautiful music of nature, isn't it?"