❀3

"Be good,baby"Tine kissed his puppy before waving at Sarawat and going inside the school.

Sarawat had to stay there and make sure everything is fine unless he get any other things to take care in between.

He could already see the students smiling and waving at the view of Tine and Tine just politely bowed to them at all.

"He's nice to everyone"Sarawat mumbled and looked at the puppy who was peeking out of the window while standing on the seat and holding onto the window.

"Can you sit back down? I have to roll up the window"Sarawat said as if talking to someone who can understand him as he noticed unwanted attention onto him and Miss.Maria ignored him casually.

"Tsk,this cute brat"Sarawat said as he decided to make her get down by force and it started barking and wiggling in his grip but he successfully put her on the seat and rolled up the window and smirked at the puppy.

"See who won"he said bot not long after the puppy was on top of him making attempts to annoy and attack him despite Sarawat trying so hard to get it off his body.

He really didn't thought dealing with a cute ball from yesterday would be this tiring as the puppy suddenly stand up his lap and pressed it's hand onto the centre pad of steering wheel, honking the horn and Sarawat's eyes widened as he pulled away the puppy and glared at her.

"You'll make me pay fine,you little idiot"he scolded and the puppy was barking at his face like swearing at him and he almost threw the puppy to backseat as he received a text from an unknown number.

'Nylabone in the bag in backseat, her favourite. Thank me later'

Sarawat frowned and took a look at the backseat and noticed a black small bag and get it while letting the puppy jump up and down in the passenger seat.

He saw the puppy's toy in the bag and smirked when he saw puppy being excited as it's view.

"You want this? Pst, you're not gonna get it"Sarawat said and rolled down the window of his side a little and pretended like he's going throw it out,but he didn't knew that he would be regretting it sooner.

He woke up hearing the alarm he set for around 2pm and looked at the puppy sleeping on the backseat with it's favourite toy and he looked at hand and at the bite mark the lovely puppy gave him for trying to threw away it's favourite toy. If it weren't for his kind heart which couldn't convince him to threw out that puppy out of the car he would've drove to a longer distance to throw it away and comeback,might as well make sure the puppy would never even breath anymore.

However the two enemies ate their lunches without even looking at eachother, thanks to Mrs.Kim who prepared the puppy's food or Sarawat would've choose to let it starve and eat lunch alone and tease the hungry puppy.

Tine stood in the corridor of the 5th floor and he could see the car which was outside the school gate from there and smiled a little. He decided to help Sarawat as soon as he heard the car honk and it being the favourite game of Miss.Maria to annoy whoever make her mad,Tine already knew they were fighting.

He get going to the next class which was PE and he did ignored the fanboys and fangirls kindly with the thought that he's in the school to study and not to show of his fame.

Sarawat was playing on his phone while the puppy continued playing with its toy until they both noticed the students starting to walk and run out of the schools, happy that finally the study hours of the day came to an end. Tine being a hater of school, Sarawat expected him to run out of the school first but there was no view of the Tine. Sarawat waited and waited but began to get concerned when the amount of students decreased and no more students were coming out.

Sarawat was about to go out and check on him when he saw the boy walking out of the school alone with hands in the pocket and he smiled and almost ran to the car and got inside the car and on the instance his puppy jump onto his lap and he chuckled.

Tine removed his backpack and put it on the backseat.

"Why are you late? And why do you have dirt on your uniform"Sarawat asked sounding strict.

"Aaah so rude, I just came and instead of asking me how was the school,you ask me this? You sounds like a mother"Tine chuckled and Sarawat frowned.

"A mother? Whatever"He said annoyed and Tine rolled his eyes.

"You're with you boss talking like that"Tine said trying to sound serious and Sarawat almost laughed at his.

"Boss baby"Sarawat mumbled and Tine didn't heard it as he was busy entertaining his puppy who have been missing Tine for hours now.

"It seems like you saw my text"Tine said as he put back the toy in the bag and Sarawat looked at him.

"It was you, I assumed"Sarawat said while driving and Tine chuckled.

"So, you didn't answered me. It's also my job to make sure you're fine"Sarawat said.

"I'm fine,Mr. I Just wait until everyone's is gone so I can walk out in peace and the last hour was PE,so obviously you can't except me to walk out looking cool and fresh like when I walked into the school"Tine said and Sarawat just nodded.

The drive was silent except for the puppy's tiny barks and music playing in a low volume.

"So,tell me more about you"Tine said and looked at Sarawat.

"You said you read my bio"Sarawat said.

"That's boring, I just read a little and I almost fall asleep"Tine scoffed and Sarawat managed to not roll his eyes.

"Well, I'm Sarawat and I'm 24years old, I've worked for a few artists before-"

"Your family, who all are there?"Tine cut in and Sarawat spared a glance at him.

"Is it necessary for my boss to know about my family?"

"Oh come on, why are you being so serious. Look at me being your boss,do I really look like one? It looks like you're my boss and I'm your assistant who is also your annoying boyfriend"Tine said normally and Sarawat eyes widened as he hit the break suddenly and luckily they both were wearing a seatbelt.

"YAAH,BE CAREFUL, you almost killed me"Tine said shocked and out a hand on his chest.

"I-i'm sorry"Sarawat said trying to regain his posture and continue driving like nothing happened.

"Tsk,You really can't even take a joke or don't tell me you hate boy's"Tine gasped a little and Sarawat frowned.

"Who said that? I- that was just out of blue that got me a little started"Sarawat said not looking at him and Tine sighed.

"Thankgod,I hate to work with homophobic"Tine said and looked out of the window.

"Also,can you loosen up a bit-"

"I'm sorry but I just am professional"

"This is too much for being professional. You're not working for a busy businessmen or an officer. Just an artist and it's not a bad thing to be friendly and comfortable with me. Whatever, just continue being your professional self"Tine said annoyed and continued looking out of the window and Sarawat looked at him and continued driving him home.

"Thanks for driving me home,Mr.professional"Tine said and before Sarawat could reply Tine slammed the door close and walked into the house.