❀6

Day's went by and Sarawat grew closer to Tine by day's that he nomore rejected Tine if he wants to drink or eat together. Sarawat found himself feeling the want to spend more time with the younger and the urge to wrap his arms around the tiny boy and to hide his face in his chest and protect him from all the odd's.

At some point he was forgetting the professionalism that he hold onto and Tine loved this Sarawat more.

Sarawat enjoyed this too, however he knew that he shouldn't cross the limits. He is just a mere assistant who should take care of the boy as long as he's assigned with the job. And the happiness and joy of the boy around him, he shouldn't mistook it as the latter have feelings for him. He have heard and witnessed how greedy the boy was for love, attention and concern from some specific people and Sarawat could be one of them.

"You should confess to him if you love him-"he cut off his brother.

"I can't. I'm nothing but his assistant. He's just happy that he's finally getting the love and attention he yearned for. I heard the boy's story,he really should be loved and he.......he deserves the best........... I'm not the right fit for him........"Sarawat said and looked at his phone ringing and smiled.

"It's him, I should go now. I'll visit you when I have free time"Sarawat hugged his brother once again before leaving the place.

_

Sarawat sat next to Tine near the big window and stared out into the darkness with a glass of red wine in their hands.

"P'Wat......."Tine was a little nervous and Sarawat looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"I.....I really want to tell something to you"Tine said and looked down at his drink while Sarawat waited for him to continue.

"I know this is sudden but I really love you-"

"Don't,Tine.......it won't do you any good"Sarawat said not looking at Tine and Tine felt like every happiness he had was just taken away in a blink.

"I'm not good for you, I'm just doing my job and you're just too young to know about love. You haven't seen the world that much being like a caged Bird that can only travel to a distance to where others think it should. You're just feeling that because you got what you wanted from me but I'm not the good match for you. It can affect my job as well, I can't date an artist whom I'm working for. I just did thinks that could make you happy because I liked to see you happy-"

"No.......it wasn't because you liked to see me happy....... it's because you pitied on me, because it's your job to take care of your artist and make sure everything's fine.......you protected me because if anyone caught the Bruises on me they would blame you, I was right the whole time"Tine's voice cracked a bit in the end but he gulped down the tear's.

"Tine-"

"You're right........ I'm just a caged Bird.......not a match for you........I hope you'll find your match, Mr.Sarawat. You can leave now, thanks for having drink with me"Tine said trying to keep his voice stable as possible but little did he knew that those words were like sword stabbed into Sarawat's heart just like the pain Tine felt while saying those words.

"Tine, that's not-"

"Leave"Tine said and Sarawat stared at his face with an ice cold expression and placed the glass down and stood up, he took one more glance and Tine before walking out of the room.

Just as Sarawat left a tear left Tine's eyes and he sighed as he wiped it away.

"I'm so stupid, he deserves better that a person who lived his life until now like a caged bird"

_

Sarawat hit the wall until his knuckles bleeded.

"Shit! I'm so stupid, SO SO STUPID. How could I say those things to him? You really messed you, Bastard"He was so angry at himself for the words he used at Tine without thinking twice.

Words that left your mouth and the time that have passed away,Two things couldn't be taken back no matter how hard you try,unless something magic happens. And Sarawat know there's no magic that could help him.

Sarawat remembered how the younger got excited everytime he agreed on doing something together with him,the way he smiled when Sarawat brought him his favourite ice cream and foods, the way he always tend to cling onto Sarawat's hand whenever they go out for shopping and the way he would glance at Sarawat from time to time when they'll be going to some events.

After leaving Tine at the dining table Sarawat moved away to were other assistants were and he made sure to keep his eye on Tine itself. Not only that Tine was eating a little, he also would glance at Sarawat from time to time and give him some funny faces to which Sarawat wouldn't hold back his smile anymore. And that continued until a lady came to Sarawat and offered him a drink, Tine looked kinda mad but Sarawat just nodded and started talking with her. Whenever He glanced back he saw Tine still staring at them but eyeing the lady like he want to rip her head off her neck and throw her body into the garbage can.

She was laughing about something and hit his shoulder and caressed his shoulder, Sarawat just awkwardly laughed.

Tine stabbed the fork into the meat on his plate and they looked at him.

"Are you okay?"A male model of his same age,who was sitting next to him asked and Tine Chuckled awkwardly and bowed his head a little and apologized to them.

On the way back home Tine was scolding Sarawat about how unprofessional he was and scolded him not to trust anyone so easily and how the lady was two times older than him and looked even more ugly make up covering her from head to toe. Sarawat just smiled and nodded to everything he said while driving.

Sarawat gripped on his hair tightly, he just hurt the boy he have feelings for.

"Such a jerk"He continued cursing himself as he found it hard to fall asleep after tossing and turning around on his bed for hours.

_

He was finally relieved that the day came and he can see Tine again. For the past days Tine would wait for Sarawat to eat breakfast together.

He walked into the house only to see Tine already finished eating his breakfast,he greeted Sarawat without no excitement or any emotions in particular. It continued in the car,in the company and it'll continue till as long as Tine want to continue this.

Sarawat knew,he messed up and now it's his time to suffer.