❀4

Next day Tine got ready earlier and waited in the living room after eating his breakfast. Just as he expected Sarawat entered the living room with a cup of boba tea for Tine and Tine took it and walked outside as Sarawat stared at him in surprise. It was still a little earlier for school.

"I have special class in the morning,have to arrive early"Tine answered as if he just Sarawat's mind but he still was confused as the younger's voice hold no childishness, excitement nor even boredom. He sounded just plain.

"He's in a bad mood since yesterday night"Mrs.Kim appeared behind Sarawat and Sarawat nodded and greeted her shortly before following Tine.

"So, will you be picking me up earlier?"Sarawat sensed a little hope in his question.

"No, but I will be going to get your dress for the dinner party and will pick you up after class"Sarawat said and Tine whispered a small 'oh' and stared out of the window.

Sarawat got a little uncom since the drive was different from last two days. Usually the younger would be talking non stop and he have to admit that it's fun listening to him, uhm, moving on. He would play songs and sing along even if he knows he's not the best at it but he still enjoys it and tease Sarawat about nothing but he's just a bubbly bunny type.

Today's different tho, Tine would just stare out of the window the whole time.

"Since when did you start loving boba tea?"what a weird thing to ask as to begin a conversation, Sarawat wanted to facepalm but he didn't wanted to embarass himself more than he already did with that one question.

"It was like around 3years ago, Mrs.Nam brought it for her but I thought it would be for me and drank it, it was very tasty and I praised her a lot for bringing this for me and later I came to knew about the truth and she said she didn't wanted to get Angry and turn down my excitement. You could also tell that,that was the first time she started being warm at me"Tine said smiling and Sarawat thought the boy warmed up and would keep the conversation up but by disappointing him Tine again went silent.

"I'll pick you up later"Sarawat said and Tine nodded.

"Sure,later"he waved and got out, the elder watched him walking into the school gate, empty unlike the last day. But he decided to drive away since he have to get the dress and them meet up with the manager and a few more things on his agenda.

_

"Are you okay,Tine?"The nurse asked and Tine winced as she put medicine on the wound on his forehead.

"O-oh yeah, it's all normal"he tried to laugh through pain,not that he mind the pain at all.

"You have to be more careful, fan's would be see even a small cut on that pretty face of yours"the older chuckled and the boy who Chuckled as well.

"We are like friends now"Tine tried to joke.

"Of course, that's how much you come to treat to wounds almost everyday here. But today you fainted because you also eat less. I can understand that you must be on diet or whatever but this ain't healthy. So I had to go through your phone and had to call someone to take you back"she said and Tine's eyes widened.

"What? Whom did you called? Please don't tell me it was Mrs.Nam"he was afraid the lady would scold him even if it would be out of her love and care for him.

"Oh no no, no worries. It was someone like, Mr?Mr.professional? Yeah,it seemed like a nickname anyone would give to that Smarty pant in a friends group and you also called to that number last day, so I called them"She said simply and Time just wanted to hit his head somewhere and escape from there.