❀alternate ending pt.1

2years later

He sat in front of his computer and yawned again.

"Hey baby-"

"Don't call me that,Rose. My day is already ruined"He said annoyed and the girl chuckled and dragged a chair to sit next to him.

"Whoops! My coworker is in a bad mood. Is it that you got late to work and spilled the coffee on boss and also tripped and dropped your food on the pretty lady and now is working overtime?or did you had that dream again?"She asked and he sighed.

"Put it all in a list and it'll goes on like that"He said and she chuckled.

"Well, here's the good news, Boss said you can go now"Rose said and Sarawat instantly turned off the laptop and stood up.

"Can you give me a lift?"she asked with puppy eyes and Sarawat rolled his eyes.

"Sure, get your things and come fast, I'll wait in the car"Sarawat said and walked out first.

After a few minutes Rose got in the passenger seat and Sarawat started the engine.

"So what are your plans for weekend?"Rose asked and Sarawat sighed.

"What else? My brother have some stupid idiotic plans for me"Sarawat said and she laughed.

"Come on,bro, a few dates won't hurt, besides you're old enough to have someone special in your life"Rose said and Sarawat scoffed.

"He have already set me up for countless date's and all were disasters"Sarawat said and she chuckled.

"Who's it this time? A girl or a boy?"

"His boss's son, neither of us him but his boss said that I would be a great match for him. I would rather third wheel you and your boyfriend and hangout than going out on a blind date"he said.

"Just go and give it a try. Oh you can drop me by the next busstop, Jean would pick me up from there,he just texted me"Rose said and Sarawat nodded.

"He's just five minutes away,you can go"Rose said but Sarawat insisted on staying until her boyfriend pick her up and once they left he drove back to home.

Sarawat reached back home and saw his brother sitting in the living room with his laptop.

"How was the day?"Type asked and Sarawat sighed as he dropped himself on the couch.

"Pretty tiring. What about your's?"He asked as he reached out for the remote to turn on the tv.

"Just as usual, Boss asked me about the date, you should go,ok? No slacking off. I heard that the boy is very smart and kind. You'll like him"Type said and Sarawat Chuckled.

"You said the same things on the last days too. It doesn't matter what he is like as long as I feel like he's someone I can get along with"Sarawat said and his brother sighed and shook his head.

"Aren't you going to change?"Type asked and Sarawat stood up.

"I'm hungry"

"I've ordered pizza, I reached home late and wasn't abled to make dinner"Type said going back to his laptop and Sarawat turned off the tv before walking to his room.

He looked at the bracelet on top of his table and Chuckled.

"So I forgot you here today, that's what I was missing throughout today" wearing the bracelets on his hand became a habit for him out of nowhere after finding it in his bag.

_

"Are you ready, son? Should I drop you off?"His father asked and he smiled.

"No dad, I can take a bus"he said and his father chuckled.