❀5

He was pushed and slammed with his back against the wall of the restroom and the boys smirked.

Tine don't know why they are hurting him, they don't have any reasons but this is just fun for them and sometimes they call it jealousy for their girlfriends fangirling over the handsome boy and Tine was just paralyzed,not being able to defend,cry nor beg them to stop.

He already had Bruises on his face and he was afraid that he can't hide these from anyone anymore.

One last punch was about to land of his face and he closed his eyes tightly and waited for the impact.

"Aaarghh"Tine opened his eyes shocked and saw Sarawat infront of him.

He was grabbing the boy who was about to punch him by hair and pulling his head back while Sarawat's other hand grabbing his one hand and twisted it backwards close to his back and his friends stood there shocked and afraid to make any move after seeing the older male's eyes burning with rage and seeing their leader struggling.

"If you ever dare to touch him or go near him ever again, I'll make sure this dumb head wouldn't be attached to your neck anymore"Sarawat growled in the boy's hair and kicked behind his knees causing him to kneel infront of Tine.

His friends ran out and the boy looked at Sarawat and Tine terrified before struggling to get on his feet and ran after his friends.

Tine stood still as Sarawat moved closer and put his hand on Tine's face, accidentally touching the bruise causing the latter to wince in pain.

Tine couldn't walk from the beatings and kicks he received before Sarawat could find them.

Sarawat didn't hesitated as he picked up Tine in his hand, he thanked his old crush who had a thing for men with muscles that convinced him to go to gym and build some muscles,even if it was useless back then now they're working. Tine wrapped his hands around Sarawat's neck gently.

"You really need to eat more"

"Then how'll you carry me next time"Tine Chuckled a little and winced and Sarawat rolled his eyes.

_

Sarawat sat next to Tine who just finished his food.

"When did this started and why did you kept silent? You could've complained, right? How come no one never noticed this?"Sarawat asked kinda annoyed and Tine chuckled.

"Calm down, I'm fine"Tine said and Sarawat sighed.

"Can we take a walk tonight too?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked at him quizzically.

"Can you walk? You have to rest"

"I'm really fine now, if you are free then let's go"Tine said and Sarawat just sighed.

_

They sat on the bench in an empty park.

"It all began like about 3years ago? I think so....... I started as a child model when I was like 10years old because my uncle set me up for it. Surprisingly I gained attention that neither me nor my uncle thought I would get and from then my life took a whole 360° turn. As a kid it was still not that hard for me to travel around but things changed as I grew up. It doesn't matter if I'm a minor or not,camera eyes were everywhere and slowly all my freedoms were taken down. I signed up with this company just before my uncle died and things got harder again"Tine said and Sarawat's eyes softened.

"I was a chubby boy back then,when I began this. I had to go through hard diets, workouts and all. It might sound simple but for a boy like me who loved food as much as my life,it wasn't that easy but I still had to"Tine chuckled.

"I love nature and forests a lot, when I was a little kid,I used to wander around and I also got in troubles but uncle saved me often. I still would go around to enjoy the warmth And love of nature. Everything came to an end as my career as model and actor grew.  That was when I discovered this small forest behind our school, there isn't much but I loved it there. I didn't had any friends like other kids did, so after eating lunch first,I would go there to spend my time alone and return before anyone would find me. That's were they found me first and I was weak and afraid to fight back. I was the easiest target they could find and they beat me up and made sure the Bruises and cuts are not on my body parts that everyone would notice first. But lately they have became more and more rude. Not a day they would leave me alone..........if you didn't found me today,this would've continued just like this until they stop by themselves"Tine said and looked at Sarawat who was staring at him the whole time.

"Your parents?"

"I'm not sure about them. All I could remember about my childhood is wandering around without food for day's and I would often sleep under trees or in small forests, from when my uncle found me. He was thankfully a nice man with quite normal background, I don't know why he decided to brought me up but he did,and here I am............uncle used to feed me alot and I ate alot when we would eat together but things are different when I eat alone, I would feel full just by taking a little food"Tine said and he wasn't sure why he moved closer to Sarawat and laid his head on the olders shoulder but Sarawat didn't said anything against it.

Sarawat was tearing up a little after hearing what the little Tine have gone through. He thought the boy born with a golden spoon but it turned out that he was wrong the whole time.

"P'Wat.......who all are in your family? How is your parents to you?"Tine asked again eventhough he wasn't expecting Sarawat to answer.

"They left us alone when we were fifteen. My brother brought me up, so me and my brother"Sarawat said and Tine felt sorry for Sarawat, but on a second thought he felt bad for himself. Probably his parents also left him alone for some reason.

"Aaah the atmosphere is so awkward. P'Wat, what do you like to do?"Tine asked ad Sarawat frowned.

"Like your hobbies?"Tine asked again.

"Nothing much"Sarawat said.

"I like to sing,dance,draw,write,cook and many more things"Tine said giggling and Sarawat smiled.

"Mrs.Kim told me that you once almost set fire to the kitchen"

"Aaah I'm not the best or good in any of those. But we don't have to be the best to love to do or love anything or anyone in particular"Tine said and Sarawat just smiled and looked at him.

Probably the first time Tine ever witnessed such a sweet smile of Sarawat and his heart skipped a beat.