Chapter 6 - Lies

Katies P.O.V

I've been laying on my bed for a while now just thinking about, new videos and collabing ideas but i kept getting distracted by the continious laughing downstairs. I wished i could be down there with everyone but I new I needed some time to myself. After a while alone with my thoughts I decided it's not going to help at all by just wallowing in self pity so I went to the bathroom, touched up my make-up and started to walk out onto the landing. I was about to shut the door when I got spun around by two very forceful arms. I gasped as they pushed me against the wall.

"You do like him don't you!" Capar said with a grin on his face, "Come on just admit it. I mean I know he has a girlfriend and everything but let's face it nobody actually likes her because she's a bit of a bitch and the way you look at him is like there is nobody else here!" I started blushing, how can a boy know me better than I know myself?! Yes, I like Joe but Marcus would kill him if I ever had a boyfriend, especially one of his friends! Also he's right Joe has got a girlfriend who is: taller, skinnier, prettier and smarter than me.

"NO CASPAR, your are wrong I don't like Joe, just leave it!" I shouted trying to push him away but he was too strong. "Fine, but if something ever happens between you two, you will be hearing alot of 'I told you so's!" he smirked and let go of my arms walking into his room the other side of the hall. "FINE!" I yelled storming down the stairs. I love Caspar as a friend and I know I may have been a bit harsh but I can't let him know how I feel because if he ever tells Joe it'll never be the same between us!

I reached the first floor and herad someone shout my name, "Katie, can I talk to you?" called a very exited Zoe. "Yes, what do you want?" I said a bit bluntly making her frown in confushion. "Umm, well I just wanted to talk to you about Joe and Capar." she said a bit worridly. Oh god, what if Caspar has told Zoe, she's Joe's sister and talks to him about everything. "Whatever you heard I'm sure it's a lie!" I said fed up of all this.

"What, no Katie it's..." Before she could finish I cut her off, "No zoe, Caspars lying about everything I don't like Joe and that's that!" I hissed making her take a step back in suprise. "WHAT?! I was just going to say the boys want nando's and the girls want domino's all I wanted was your opinion on it and Caspar and Joe said they were going to get it. That's why Caspar went upstairs to get his wallet! What the hell are you talking about?!" I could feel my cheeks turn red and my palms became increasingly sweaty. "Are you okay Katie, I believe you, I mean I know you don't like Joe, besides he has a girlfriend as bitchy as she may be!" Zoe reasurred me, I suddenly felt alot better.

"Thanks Zoe, I would never go out with Joe. I was just a bit worried what everyone might think!" I said lying through my teeth. Why did I say that? I liked Joe, more than I ever liked someone... But I know that I can't ever love him. "Okay... well what do you fancy Dominos or Nando's? Zoe said enthisizing the 'Domino's' "Well I don't really fancy chicken sooo..." I said letting her fill in the rest. "sooo Domino's?!" she shouted exitidly "Yeah!" I laughed, and we ran down the stairs to tell the rest. As we got downstairs Joe was sitting alone on a barstool looking at his phone. "What's up Joe?" I laughed making him chuckle. "Ummm. nothing I just... Umm need to tell everyone something," for some reason I felt worried my stomarch turning inside me. "Well come on then!" encouraged Niomi. "Have you started your period?!" comforted Alfie walking over to Joe and rubbing his back, we all burst out into laughter. "No, Alfie I talked to you about that before. Anyway, Victoria just texted me and well... She's going to be staying with us untill Vidcon." 

Silence. Nobody spoke, I don't know why but everyone seemed pretty angry, upset and disgusted. Suddenly Caspar leaped down the stairs, "Has someone died or something?" he asked confused. "No, it's worse," Marcus laughed breaking the silence. "Oi, look it's just for two weeks and she will be gone." Joe said, but for some reason didn't sound offened by our reaction."Why does she have to stay here?" Zoe questioned whilst everyone nodded. "Because she's my girlfriend and the owners of her flat are refurbishing it so she has to get out." Joe sighed. "Okay but don't expect us to be sociable," followed alfie sitting down on the sofa. "No, it's okay she'll just sleep and eat her that's all!"

Sorry to leave it on a bit of a boring note but next episode will be interesting! I will now be uploadind every three days so get ready to enjoy frequent uploads, byeeeee x