Chapter 11 ~ Forgiven

Can we just take a moment to say how cute little Joe is...

Niomi's P.O.V

I can't believe Marcus would do this to me, and more importantly with her. We've been together since we were 14 and I couldn't imagine a life without him, but I guess I'll have to.

"Niomi!" Zoe said shaking my shoulders awakening from my thought. "Sorry... I was just thinking..." I whispered between sniffs, "I just can't believe he'd do that to you!" Zoe said sounding really concerned, it still hadn't really sunk in, well what has just happened that is...

"Niomi, what are you going to do... I know you are upset but you need to decide what your next move will be my lovely." Zoe reassured me whilst putting her arm around my shoulder. I thought about what I was going to say, but then I knew...

How could I dump Marcus, I don't even know if it was his idea, I've known him my whole life and he's never hurt me. On the other hand Victoria has her history and was angry at me for sticking up for Katie yesterday! "You know what I'm going to say, don't you." I smiled and rested my head on Zoe's shoulder, "I do, and I agree, you know what a slag Miss Viccytorya is!" She laughed making me chuckle. "Thank you, you're a great friend," I said whilst sitting up.

"I don't know, I'm going to go lie down." I heard someone say from behind my door, myself and Zoe just looked at each other and silently creeped up until our ears were pressed onto the door. "Thank you for being so nice to me." I heard was it Joe say from outside. Then it went silent, Zoe gestured me to look through keyhole and...

Omg yasss. Joe was kissing Katie on the cheek! I silently squealed and let Zoe look through. Her reaction was very similar to mine! Once they left we both said in unison "I so ship Jatie!"

Marcus' P.O.V.

It felt like I've been walking for ages, I felt so bad but I had to keep Katie safe. I knew I've hurt Niomi, I don't deserve her, I am one huge fuck up! I loved her so much, but I ruined it.

Victoria... she can't keep blackmailing me... But the consequences would have been worse. Katie's never properly recovered from what happened to her when she was 15 and I couldn't put her through that agian... Not ever!

After a while of waking I reached the house, at first I was hesitant to walk in but I knew I had to face my fate. as I entered Katie, Zoe, Alfie, Joe and Caspar were waiting for me, I knew what they were going to say. And it probably wasn't good news...

"Niomi I..." I started but was cut off, "No Marcus I need to tell you something, I don't no what happened but I forgive you. I've known you most of my life and can tell it wasn't your call." as Niomi said that Joe tensed up by then calmed down when Katie rubbed his arm. What, was he going out with her... This isn't a time to worry about that. "So if you still want me, I want you." she said looking down at her feet. Without any need to think I ran up to Niomi and wrapped my arms around her protectively. " I will always want you." I whispered into her ear.

Aww Narcus! Please leave a comment about this chapter and I will be uploading the next one tomorrow, as always thankyou for the over 700 reads!! Xx