Chapter 9 ~ What The Hell!

Katie's P.O.V

After getting dressed I walked downstairs and was greeted by Marcus who engulfed me in a warm hug making me feel safe. Growing up if I ever felt upset he always found a way to make me laugh, even when I didn't want to. "Aww sibling goals!" Caspar cooed which earned a laugh from everyone else. "You alright Katie?" Alfie questioned probably referring to the fight last night and also realising that I haven't talked to him since. "Yeah, thanks for asking Alfonzo!" I laughed, suddenly I saw someone enter the door. It was Victoria, with a annoying smug grin on her face as she walked over to Joe and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "What's she doing still here?" Zoe asked obviously a little angry from what she had said yesterday. "Well if you can remember Joe did ask me to stay here and since he is MY boyfriend I have all the right to!" she grinned cruelly to Zoe who instantly tensed up. I just laughed at the way she emphasized the 'MY boyfriend' part like it was a competition. (She's damn right!) After a while Joe gave her a dirty look as to say something, "Oh... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being so ummm immature last night, but you did insult me and well were all the things I said!" VIctoria mumbled, wow this girl though! "Don't worry about it Victoria really, if you can't take my sass I just won't assume you have it too. to be fair it was quite an ambitious presumption!" I smirked, as soon as I said that Niomi walked up to my side and linked arms with me as did Zoe. "With that said I think we'll be off having breakfast, without you." Niomi said before walking myself and Zoe to the door. (#SquadGoals!) "Coming!" Zoe gestured towards Alfie, Marcus, Joe and Caspar who were all grinning at us. But as the others started walking I saw Victoria whisper something to Marcus, he then gave her an evil stare before she whispered something else, that was weird. We walked to the restaurant all laughing about what just happened except Joe and... Marcus? "Whats up?" I whispered to Marcus who just shook his head and said, "Nothing, I promise," whilst faking a smile. "Are you two coming or not?!" Yelled Alfie just entering the cafe. "Yeah now coming I smiled running towards the gang. "Wait I forgot my camera and I'm meant to be doing daily vlogs!" shouted Marcus, "I'll just nip home to get it and come straight back!" He yelled before jogging away. "Run Butt Butt run!" we all laughed before entering.

~ 1 hour later~

Marcus hadn't come back from getting his camera but sent me a text saying he's 'not hungry and forgot to edit his main channel video so he needs to stay at home.' We were about to reach our house when we heard mumbling from inside, "Go On!" whispered a female voice before we walked in to see... Marcus kissing Victoria. "What the hell!" screamed Joe before running over to Victoria and pulling her away and punching Marcus. "It's not what it looks like, I promise!" pleaded Marcus looking over to Niomi and Joe. I turned round to see Niomi's face pale white and eyes filled with tears. Suddenly she ran up the stairs crying. "Niomi, wait please!" Called Marcus. "Don't you think you've done enough already, I can't even look at you!" shouted Zoe, running up the stairs following Niomi. "What the Fuck were you doing!" bellowed Joe about to hit Marcus again before Alfie restrained him and pushed Joe away. "It was his idea Joe, I promise, you know I love you and would never cheat!" Victoria pleaded trying to look innocent. "I know.. It was Marcus!" Joe said through gritted teeth. "What... I would never do that!" Marcus begged, "Really, because I think you did it as a way to get back at Vic for punching your precious, worthless, bitch of a sister!" Joe screamed. Suddenly all eyes were on me, I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. My own brother was a cheater and a liar, and the person I thought I loved and trusted called me a bitch and worthless . Maybe that's what I was. I've been treated like I'm worthless all my life so everything adds up. I was about to walk up the stairs when Joe gripped my wrist. "Katie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that!" Explained Joe, I could see tears welling up in his eyes. "Get off," I said but his hand still remained on my arm, "Get Off!" I yelled tears streaming down my face . "I thought you were my friend Joe, someone I could always rely on to be kind to me annd understand how I felt... I guess I was wrong. And you!" I yelled pointing to Marcus. "You're an fucking asshole! You don't deserve her," I shouted pointing upstairs to Niomi,"she loved you Marcy and you just blew it BIG TIME !" I yelled before running upstairs... What just happened?

Thanks for over 400 reads, I really mean it, from now on the chapter will hopefully be quite good so carry on reading! Xx