Chapter 18 ~ Plane Journey

~One Week Later~

Katie's P.O.V.

-BEEP- -BEEP- -BEEP-

"Urghh" I moaned as I pressed the off button on my alarm, it has been a week since the accident and everything has been back to normal. Myself and Joe both got back from hospital four days ago and since then... Well, let's just say the hasn't remembered the 'I Love You' conversation.

I hauled my tired body out of a nice, crisp, warm bed. My feet hitting the cold wooden floor, as I trudged across the room I picked up the clothes I had laid out for me yesterday knowing how slow I am in the mornings. I chose a short floral dress which came up to mid thigh and a denim jacket over it. I slipped on some nude cork wedges and some black feather earrings before opening my door and walking to the bathroom. No surprise, it was locked.

"CASPAR, I really need to use the bathroom!" I shouted banging on the door violently. Just as I was about to walk downstairs and use Zoe's en-suite before someone opened the door, but it wasn't Caspar it was Joe. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly toned abs and sun kissed body with a towel wrapped effortlessly around his waist.

"Like what you see?" He smirked which made me giggle, "I'll have to get back to you on that." I whispered in his ear before walking into the bathroom and making eye contact with him before locking the door. Was I just flirting with Joe, and was he flirting with me? Well he does love me but... He doesn't even know that, and that I feel the same.

After getting ready, having breakfast and calling a cab we all travelled to the airport. "When's Tanya and Jim getting here?" Niomi asked pulling her suitcase to the starbucks we all decided to have a coffee in. "Tanya texted me and said they'll be at starbucks in 5 minutes," Zoe chirped sitting down at a big circular table. "Okay," Niomi replied sitting next to her with her suitcase next to her.

"So we have to talk about where everyone's going to sit on the flight, obviously me, Jim and Marcus are sitting next to each other and so are Zoe, Tanya and Niomi so we were wondering whether you three could sit together?" Alfie asked gesturing to Joe, Caspar and me.

"Well I have to sit next to the window," I said. When I was little I always hated flying since I have bad anxiety and my auntie died in a crash when she was on a flight to Amsterdam. "Sure," Caspar said, "I also have to go inside near the isle to pull the hot air hostesses!" Caspar joked winking at Joe, why did he do that?

"So Joe I guess you'll be in the middle?" Zoe said smiling at him and flicking her eyes quickly to me. "Yeah, I guess so." Joe smiled looking at me with a smirk, "yeah I guess." I said returning a glance to Joe, damn he was so perfect!

Once we got onto the plane and figures out our seats I started to put my bags in the over head bag holder. being averagely quite short I couldn't reach the it perfectly so I had to jump. I was about to slip when a pair of strong hands found my waist steadying me. "Don't hurt yourself," a soft raspy voice whispered in my ear. I turned round to see Joe smiling at me. "I'll do it," he said and effortlessly lifted my carry on into the holder.

After sitting down and going through the saftey regulations we were about to take off. I was so scared of flying, I think Joe could sense that because before I knew it he held my hand and pulled my head into his chest. He then whispered soothing things into my ear like "Its going to be okay beautiful", and "I'm here and I'm not letting anything happen to you." Before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep. I love him so much!

So I'm actually in Yorkshire visiting family at the moment so sorry if the updates are less frequent. As always thank you for your support and I love you all - Sophabellee xoxo