Chapter 13 ~ Oh no... Please No!

Niomi's P.O.V.

Today has been insane, intense and one I do NOT EVER want to repeat! I flopped down onto my bed, Marcus was brushing his teeth in our en-suite. Even though I have forgiven him and I still love him like before... I just want to know why he did that.

"Marcy?" I asked sitting up on the bed pushing my back against the headboard of our bed. "Y-e-ah," He said between brushing his teeth. "Can I ask why you kissed Victoria?" He suddenly stopped brushing his teeth rinsed his mouth and stood in the doorframe looking at his feet, was he nervous? "It doesn't matter, I'm never going to do it again and... Just know I had too," he muttered. "Why did you have too?" I persisted, I really want to know, doesn't he love me, was it because I was a bit mean to Victoria yesterday? "It's over now you don't need to get involved!" He shouted, "please, just tell me!" I pleaded tears glazing over my eyes. I didn't want anymore lying between us. "Okay well..." He started before sitting down next to me on the bed holding my hands.

"You know Michael, well Victoria is friends with him and..." Marcus stuttered, a tear ran down my cheek. I knew how hard it was for Marcus to talk about Michael, his name sent chills down my spine. I remember what he did to Katie for years, it makes me feel sick. "and well she said unless I kissed her she would get Michael to pay a little visit to Katie. I can't EVER let that happen again, I would rather let him kill me in the most inhumane way than put her through that again! Victoria's trying to turn us all against each other that's why she asked me to do that, to try and split you and I up. Also make Joe hate me too..." Marcus continued looking red with anger. I didn't know what to say I just rubbed his hand and rested my head on his chest, "I love you, forever and always." I whispered into his shirt.

Katie's P.O.V.

I can't believe what just happened, I've got a boyfriend. Oh no... How the hell am I going to tell Marcus this is going to be awful, with everything that he's gone through recently with Niomi and bitchface Victoria I don't want to add to his fire of anger. Suddenly some part of me felt bad for not talking to them after the whole 'cheating' incident. Quickly I slipped on my fluffy grey sleep socks and walked downstairs to their room, I paused outside their door collecting what I was going to say when I heard something that made me freeze.

"unless I kissed her she would get Michael to pay a little visit to Katie," Marcus said. I... I couldn't breathe my hands were sweaty and shaking, my ears ringing blocking out any other sounds. Michael, his name haunts me... And it will forever. My breathing was accelerating, I think I was having a panic attack! I quickly ran downstairs and flung the outside door open. the cold, salty, Brighton air hit my skin cooling It down, the sight of waves crashing into the stones calmed me down. My heart slowly got back to its normal speed but I still felt sick inside, but it's a feeling I've got used to.

Joe's P.O.V.

I was making myself a cup of hot chocolate after filming my sugg Sunday video when I heard someone run down the stairs breathing vigorously. At first I thought it was Caspar being... Caspar. But when I peered around the wall I saw Katie! She was covered in sweat and her chest was moving so fast like she was having a panic attack.

Zoe has these a lot and I've learned she likes to be left alone and calm herself down so I decided not to intervene. After a while I think she'd calmed herself down, I was about to continue with my hot chocolate as it was still in the microwave but someone else came running down the stairs, Caspar? He glanced at me and continued walking towards Katie and wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her cheek? What?! Was Caspar dating Katie? Wait am I jealous... why am I jealous... Oh yeah I have a huge undeniable crush on her!

Sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter but I'm feeling really sick however I wanted to stick to my uploading schedule. Feel free to message me about anything, I am thinking on sunday to do a bit of a Q and A for my 1k reads so please leave some questions you would like answered! WOW THAT'S INSANE 1K READS! Thank you as always -Sophabellee xoxo