Chapter 5

Shanya's POV

Saturday 8:00 PM

As I step out of the shower, I hear the buzzer, someone's at the gate. I make my way downstairs, checking the monitor I see Jamie's Mitsubishi Pajero outside.

Fuck, he's two hours early, I press the button opening the gate for him, he drives into the yard parking his vehicle.

"Jamie why are you here so early?" I asked while opening the slide doors for him.

"Shan yuh no miss mi?" He says wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off my feet. I can't help but giggle, he's so goofy.

He smells divine and I tell him this. He puts my feet back on the floor, holding me by my shoulders and looking at me. "Shan, you put on little weight man... so sexy." He says then kisses me.

I break the kiss and look at him "Jamie, you know you mustn't do that enuh."

"So, I can't kiss my woman again?" he asks with a smile.

"Jamie, we broke up last semester so I'm not your woman." I respond.

"Is yuh break up wid mi, mi never break up wid yuh so mi nah look pon yuh... bout breakup." He says laughing.

"Yuh no tek nothing serious enuh, mi ago get dressed." I say turning towards the stairs.

I hear his footsteps behind me, and I shake my head.

"This is a nice place Shan... come mek wi sample the bed." He says moving to sit on the bed.
I laugh "Jamie yuh deaf seh wi lef?" I ask him.
"Come mek mi taste yuh fat pussy no, come ride mi face." He lays back on the bed sticking out his tongue.

"Mi ago put on mi makeup, want me to wear something to match you?" I ask while taking in his outfit.

He's dressed in full white and looks so yummy. His jeans are fitted and ripped at the knees. I think he has a Clarks in every colour, but these look like a new pair of white ones. His white T-shirt has a black pattern on the front. The outfit is made complete with a white blazer, gold chains and a watch.

"Wear a dress so mi can push mi hand under yuh and finger yuh pussy when mi a whine pon you." He says with a smirk.

"Mi tell yuh fi stop do dem fuckry deh enuh and mind people see yuh... yuh too freaky." I reprimand him.

"So yuh really nah mek mi taste yuh pussy Shan?" He says while getting up off the bed and walking towards me. He pulls off my towel, I do nothing to stop him.

"Fuck Shan, yuh really want mi lef this?" He asks while checking out my body.

He takes his index finger and runs it between my breasts making his way down to my pussy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

He finally reaches my pussy and dips his finger between my lips. He switches fingers and inserts his middle finger into my pussy.

I sigh and hold on to his shoulders. He pulls out his finger and puts both his index and middle fingers in his mouth, sucking my juices from them while closing his eyes and making a satisfied moan.

"You want some?" He asks after putting back his fingers in my pussy. I don't answer but he removes his fingers and place them in my mouth. I suck them in tasting myself.

He pulls me close and kisses me, the kiss is deep and intense, I'm now wet and need to be fucked. I start removing his blazer and shirt, I must see that footballer body, he's so sexy.

I move to his belt and then a loud piercing noise invades my mind, I realize that it's the alarm. I grab the towel and rush out of the room meeting Leah as she exits her room.