Chapter 24

Shanya's POV

Sunday 3:00 AM

I close my eyes and say a quick prayer because mi know seh a it dis.

"Tek off yuh clothes." I hear Alex say and I slowly open my eyes.

I hesitate and he looks over on the entrance table. I see his gun resting there and tears prick my eyes.

"Mi nah go ask twice." he says looking at me. I don't know this man in front of me, his eyes are cold and his voice drips with scorn. Alex has never spoken to me like this before not even when we argued in the past.

I start by pulling my top over my head, then I remove my pants. I stand in front of him in my  thong.

"Like yuh deaf, tek off yuh clothes." He tells me again and I quickly remove my underwear.

"You have five minutes to shower and come back here. Use the downstairs bathroom and don't let me have to come for you." He tells me in a serious tone.

I hurry pass him and head into the bathroom. As I'm in the shower I think hard about how I can escape because I know things won't end well for me.

I can run and hide but knowing Alex he has cameras everywhere and I really don't want to upset him further.

I should have gone to Mona; I feel the tears flow from my eyes. I don't even have my phone to call for help.

I get out of the shower and quickly dry my body. I decide to do whatever he says to save my life.

I walk back to the foyer, but Alex isn't there. My clothes, shoes, bag, and keys are no longer on the floor.

"So, you like to dance?" I hear him say from behind me and I jump in fright.

I turn to see him sitting back on the chair. He places the gun on the entrance table and leans forward with his elbows on his knees watching me.

I back up to the door and he smiles evilly.

"So, dance." he says holding up a black remote and music fills the house. It's loud, I didn't know we had this kind of surround sound system here, but I'm not surprised.

Dexta Daps "Owner" comes through the speakers.

Ah ahhhh

Woo woo woo

(Woo)

Tonight, we nuh haffi go nowhere

Me say, make we keep we own a dance

Call it, "Sit Down Pon Mi Cocky Sunday"

I start dancing awkwardly and he raises his eyebrow at me.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, Dexta is my favourite artist and if a so mi ago dead might as well go out wid a bang.

She say, "Really me woulda love fi give you wuk but

Me rather you just come and take it from me"

Mi million dollar question is, weh the fuck you deh?

And, if we inna the same country

I start whining to the music while looking him dead in his eyes. He puts his fingers in his mouth and gets them wet. What the fuck is he up to?

Bring it to the owner, now