The Legendary Lolita Are Calling Me Brother

That hurts a lot! 

Hmmm?!

Wait!

Where am I?! 

When I opened my eyes, what greeted me was a half-familiar and unfamiliar dim room. 

I am still alive?!

How could it be?!

I can't be mistaken. 

I know something bad has happened!

The last thing I remembered; my crush rejected me and although it wasn't the first time but the fiftieth rejection I got from different girls that I once loved; still made my heart felt something pierced in it and bled. 

To release my pain, I asked my friend into a bar and went all out until I got drunk and couldn't stand straight anymore. 

And so, on my way home, an unforeseen accident occurred. 

I drove though drunk.

A truck was driving so fast and crashed into me. That caused me to be sent flying down into a lake that was just on the other side of the road. 

With the drowsiness of the alcohol and the damage of the accident; I died from suffocation and pain. 

Just remembering what had happened, the pain that I felt seemingly wanted to linger in my body once again. 

That bone-chilling pain that I don't want to experience anymore. 

I got my body bent and all my bones cracked. Wounds and cuts appeared as tissue broke and blood spilled. Not only that, because of the speed of the truck, the force of the crash caused my car to be sent flying into a lake. The water from the lake entered my car as I fell down to the lake floor. My life flashed in my eyes and I felt my soul leave my body. I can't breathe and can't move. The world turned upside down, and slowly, there was nothing left but darkness in my hollow eyes. 

I'm so insane... Why the hell did I let myself get drunk?  

Why the hell did my friends let me drive myself! 

I shook my head when that question appeared. 

I remembered, outside the bar, my friends asked someone to send me home, but I stubbornly denied the offer and instead drove by myself.

Sigh* 

I can't blame anyone... In the end, everything was my fault. 

If I can talk to my previous self, I want to give him a beating. 

After thinking for a while, I looked around the place to identify where I was currently. It was better than wasting time thinking of what had happened. 

Suddenly, I felt another weird thing; it was so weird that I don't feel pain anymore. 

Not only did I remain alive, but the pain also disappeared. I don't think it can be explained just by wondering. 

I wanted the answer, but even if I broke my head, it was impossible to guess any clue; in the end, I just cleared all these thoughts. 

My mind finally calmed down.  

Sitting on the bed, leaning my back on the fence, I looked at the interior of the room.

At least, I have to get some knowledge of my current situation. 

This place is so weird! 

This place was mostly made of wood! 

Am I in the countryside?