A New Fiend

Someone's POV. 

Albert Gonzalez... Top 3 in the classroom ranking, based on reputation, prowess, money, etc.  

Sitting at the front corner while waiting for the professor to come, someone tapped at my shoulder, not once but more than tries, I didn't want to be bothered so I just paid no attention to it, however; the tapping became stronger and stronger so I had no choice but to look. 

"What?!" I looked at the one tapping my shoulder. I waved my hand and smacked the hand away from me. I was so annoyed. 

Sometimes, even if I wanted to be silent, there was always a demon disturbing me.

I don't like such a thing. 

"Hey, Isn't that the well-known Mr. Connection? Why is he sitting next to the Tyrant Reaper Goddess?! "

"Although she's not the greatest to the whole campus, still, I don't think he has the qualifications to sit next to her! She's Our Class Goddess " 

The guy who was tapping me turned out one of my underlings. Or, I should call Boyo, one of my dogs.

After waiting for a while, he didn't answer back. Instead, all his attention seemed somewhere. His head was as if frozen, looking in one direction. 

Seeing that he was serious, I merely sighed and let go of the anger I have. Rather, I looked in the far direction where he was looking to see what was happening. 

For the earth's sake, many pairs of eyes were weirdly looking in the same direction, currently.

It also got me genuinely curious. 

I was annoyed when Boyo spoke, so I didn't hear what he had said. He was merely sitting at my back, but I still failed to understand what he said a while ago. Such a poor hearing.  

"Isn't that the well-known Mr. Connection? Why is he sitting next to the Tyrant Reaper Goddess? Although she's not the greatest to the whole campus, still, I don't think he has the qualifications to sit next to her! She's our class goddess! " 

Annoyance abruptly bloomed in my heart, ran throughout my whole body and spirit. It grew as I looked at them. 

Now I can understand why Boyo seemed pissed off. The figure of the two, the Mr. Connection and Tyrant Reaper Goddess, wasn't something great to see. 

"You just repeated my words! " Boyo looked at me and said before he turned his eyes again to the two figures. 

Tsk* 

I just gave him an annoyed look and paid no more attention. I have more important things to think about. 

I don't know what the Tyrant~ Ahem, I shouldn't call her that way, even if I was one of the Top Three in the class, I'd end up in a situation that I won't dream to like in my whole life if she heard me. 

I should or I must call her Goddess Jasmine instead. 

Now... What does the Goddess Jasmine see at him to permit him to sit next to her? Or did he force his way to the seat? 

However, that was easy to think about, but not when to do it.

With the temperament of the Goddess, unless she was the one who invited you personally to sit beside her, I know she won't just stay silent and let it be that way if someone suddenly, out of nowhere, sits next to her. 

With my male instinct, I can guess that what was happening right now wasn't as simple as it looked. 

Maybe the others think that he was just lucky, but I can say that the Goddess was the one who was happier than he (Mr. Connection) who was sitting next to her. As if she was the lucky one yet, not him.