Theory About Magic Manifestation

Rest Room* 

Puchi* 

Swoosh* 

I raised my head and wiped the cold sweats on my forehead. 

Finally, I successfully released the thing before it released on my pants on its own. 

It wasn't good to restrain something like that if it was about to erupt already. It can cause a big problem in the future. Cancer was not impossible either. 

Hopefully, the professor let me out without asking for an excuse. The only thing that pissed me off was the evil smiles the guys gave me when I was on my way out to the door. I think they misunderstood me.

Argh* 

It's all that professor's fault. 

Why on earth did she have to do something like that? So evil! 

Sigh*

Unconsciously, my eyes fell on the sleeping rod... 

Sigh*

I took a deep breath and calmed myself before I shook my rod and hid it in his dark world again.

Anyway, speaking of that professor, I don't have any memories of her. Even merely a vague memory. It was completely nothing. 

Sigh* 

I sighed again and again in distress. 

What a bold professor I have there. First, her outfit, next "her means".

Now that the thing got released, I felt so relaxed. 

My mind was now calm again. 

If ever, I don't want such a situation to happen again.

Flash* 

After flashing the thing in the sink, I shifted my eyes to the mirror in front of me and looked at my face.

I look so frustrated. 

It felt like I got older by ten years within just a few minutes.

What had happened to me was embarrassing to the max. It's so embarrassing. To do that in the school restroom. Tsk*

...

"Sorry for the class interruption" 

I didn't stay in the restroom for so long, less someone comes unexpectedly and so my dirt. 

After saying sorry to the professor, I got her approval, and I came back to my seat. 

As soon as my butt touched the seat, I heard a call at my side.  

"Where did you go, eh?" With an expression of "I know where you go and what you did", she had a slim, furious aura in her. 

Weirdo! 

I am the one who has to be angry here? Okay? 

I wish I could scold her right now.

Seeing her facial expression, I remembered something familiar... I can't remember where I had seen that facial expression before, though. 

"Who cares?! " I don't want to open a conversation about that embarrassing situation. Instead of acting curious and making her explain everything she knew, I just indirectly agreed with what she's thinking to make her stop. 

Not the smartest move, but not bad. 

Embarrassment was still in me. I could feel the heat, so uncomfortable.