Let's Go to School Together, Brother!

"By the way, could you stop waking me up that way?"  

She was about to ask nonsense again, so I hurriedly shifted the topic by asking her.

I wanted to make her attention get shifted. Rather than think of a question to ask.

Although I was expecting a useless excuse from her, deep within me, I still wished that she has a good reason or I'd get annoyed again. I hate getting annoyed.

"School day! Today is a school day. Big brother and Tiara need to attend school together! Yay!! " 

Ah?

"I didn't think~ "

I was about to say that I know nothing about it when I remembered that the former owner of the body, through the dream, told me that I needed to attend (continue his study) school. 

It can help me learn about this world and also cope up with others in terms of magic. 

Maybe this is what he meant. 

"You will learn the answers to your every question as you stay in this world. " 

The phrase of the former Rolan rang in my head.

...

Speaking of school, a sudden flash of hidden memories visualized in me. 

Based on the memories, magic wasn't something humans possessed since the beginning of creation. 

Actually, humans millions of years ago were the weakest of all races and had no abilities at all. Weak and incompetent. No magic and don't have enough strength compared to the other races. 

When unluckiness exploded in the world, maybe humans decided outside and washed with it. 

Hundreds of years ago, a war between races occurred. 

The war wasn't small, and it lasted for many years. Even the humans who were originally neutral had left with no other choice but to be pulled into the war to protect their own race and future. This caused millions of casualties within just a few years of continuous battles on their side. 

Humans were full of flaws, they were weak, incompetent in magic, and their life span was also short. This caused a big disadvantage compared to other races. Although you could call humans an intelligent species, still, they weren't the most intelligent. It was just a slight advantage. 

After many years of their demise, they cannot take the pain anymore, losing comrades and family, lovers and friends every day. They found a new way for them to become strong. 

And so, they prayed to the lords in heaven to give them a blessing to use magic that was the last resort for them. 

After hundreds of years of faithful prayers of humans towards the Gods (and the fact Gods also created humans) Gods finally listened to their call. 

A weird rain of light occurred and humans earned the abilities they were wishing for by bathing with the rain. 

One by one, supernatural individuals appeared in the world and were dubbed heroes. 

That was how Magic appeared in the human race. 

However, although humans could wield magic, that didn't mean that every human became powerful since that day, instead, it also made the human's society crumpled and the balance got destroyed. 

Not all humans have a high aptitude and could reach supremacy one day. 

And that was the reason why villains appeared after the heroes. Because they didn't want the new state of the world.