Wake Up Brother - Lolita Once Said

So many beautiful fairies! 

I can't believe that I will experience this pleasant scene! 

Yeah! 

That's it!

Three beautiful fairies wearing sexy dresses clinging to me. Two on both sides and one in front of me. One holding a plate full of fruits, one feeding me, and the remaining one giving me wine to drink. 

This is bliss! 

I wish I could stay like this forever. Hahaha! 

°Brother?!° 

Oh shit! Not again!

Argh* 

As I was smiling like an idiot, pain exploded in my stomach as if something like a metal ball fell on it. Accompanied by pain was a sudden and familiar cute voice. 

My closed eyes instantly snapped open in massive pain, and there I saw a tiny figure sitting on me. At my bosom. 

Although the figure was petite and seemingly no weight, she has a weight that I won't ever dream someone with a petite body has. 

Cough* 

So difficult to breathe... 

I can't breathe yet the little figure didn't even bother to release me. She just stayed like that with shining bright yellowish eyes of hers. She was happy with what she was doing. 

"Finally, you finally woke up! Tiara thought that you are going to sleep for the entire day again! Brother Rolan is so lazy! Lazybones! Hehe! " 

What the heck! 

Cough* 

She has a smile on her face as if she wasn't doing something painful to me; she was full of brilliance and excitement as if she was enjoying the current situation. 

Crazy Human! Crazy Girl! Everything is crazy! 

What's with the lazybones? 

I wasn't lazy! I was in genuine pain yesterday... Also, I still have yet to forget that she put rat poison in the food... I even misunderstood that she was the reason why the former owner of the body died and had to summon me. Fortunately, the former owner explained things to me and said that she was innocent. He said that he died because of the summoning consequences. 

By the way, that one too was an idiot and crazy! 

I wanted to punch him and this little Lolita in front of me... Anyway, that was just in my mind. However annoyed I am, I won't punch a dead man (but it's different if it's a walking dead, of course) and a little girl! 

Sigh!

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.  

I raised my hand as if raising a white flag and said, "I won't be lazy again, but, release me first, I can't breathe! " 

Seeing her not moving. I stretched my hand and patted her head lightly. 

"Now, be a good girl and let this brother of yours be released! Okay?" 

"Mmm! " 

As I thought, she likes it more to be patted than being ordered around. She stuck her tongue out and gave me a bright smile while her eyes closed and nodded her head. 

Afterward, with her magic, she flew to the air and landed her feet on the floor. 

The way she hopped into the air and landed on the ground was like she was weightless as a feather. It was too smooth and made no sound at all. But she was so heavy just a while ago! Did she do it on purpose? Sigh*

Forget it, as far as I can now breathe lighter. 

Yap. No need to think about it that much!

However, though I solved it this time, it doesn't mean it won't happen tomorrow and the next few days and years then. Actually, this problem of her way of waking up also happened yesterday that caused me to groan in pain too. 

I thought that would be the end of it all.

Sigh* 

And I guess I know what she's going to ask next...

"Did you have a beautiful dream that you forgot your sister, who is waiting for you to wake up? Were there beautiful girls in your dream?! " 

The way she said the first sentence was normal, but the second was like a wife asking her husband if she met with another girl. I could smell the perfume. 

I don't know what was the matter with this girl... But I don't want to hurt my brain from thinking too much, so I just merely forget about weird feelings and thoughts, etc. 

I shook my head again and again and cleared all the dirty thoughts in my head at once. 

"Do you think I am a pervert who would dream of something like that?! " 

Who the hell in my situation will say yes to her question. Sometimes, we innocent people have to lie for the sake of our image and our future.

Hearing my explanation, she nodded her head, accepting my answer. However, there was still a bit of strange light illuminating in her eyes. Just looking directly at it made me feel like I wanted to shrink, but thinking that I have nothing to cower, I fought with my inner fear, and a battle of gaze occurred. 

Does the former one of the body also be treated like this? 

I hope he didn't create many problems for me out there. 

I cannot help yet sigh, thinking about the possibility that he did so. If ever I have a freaking' shit reputation outside, that would not be good news to me. 

I wish there wasn't... 

...

A/N:

Sorry for having this chap only have a few numbers, I wanted to say that the next chap will be limited to about 1-1.2k words...

I hope you guys will be able to help me with votes and I'll repay it by uploading chaps every day or every other day. 

By the way, thanks for adding my book to your library, and if it is still not, please add this book, and let's explore another world together.

Don't forget the support guys.