A Familiar Figure

After a few minutes, I finally arrived in front of the door. Behind this door was our room. 

Sigh* 

It gave me too much hassle just to find this place. 

Maybe because the former owner didn't like school that much, my memories about the place were too limited. I only have vague memories that were almost erased. 

Hopefully, with some skill of making conversation, I made some acquaintances on my way here and asked for directions, which led me to this door. 

Mmm...

Raising my head, I saw a plate with a sign of number four. This continued until I came to the right place.

Hopefully, they didn't deceive me. 

I took a deep breath and reorganized my collar and the certain crumbled parts of my white uniform before I stretched my hand to open the door. 

"And how long do you want to waste before opening the door?! " 

However, before I could reach the door nub, an annoying feminine voice rang behind me. 

The voice sounds so familiar, so I turned around and had a look. 

Maybe I know this one somehow...

Mm?

A girl wearing a white robe (Our uniform) and a fitted outfit inside with a logo of an aristocrat at her right chest standing proudly with her beautiful long and back hair waving with the compass of the wind, her black eyes were full of arrogance. You can feel from her Aura that she loved being praised by everyone. Her hands were at her tight, acting like a prideful girl that got annoyed by someone... 

And that someone was me. 

Trouble! 

I can feel the trouble.  

"What is in the ceiling? " 

I asked as I looked in the direction where she was looking.

"Humph! Why are you imitating me? Huh? Are you now idolizing me that much?! " 

She sounded annoyed but at the same time embarrassed and happy. Weird crop. 

"Idolizing? What do yu~ " 

Before I could even finish my words, she straightened her body and cracked her neck before she waved her hair with her right hand and interrupted me, "I-if you like to p-praise me... You don't need to, I uh... I know I am beautiful... I am always like this~ " 

I really do not know what she was talking about. 

I merely stood in front of her with hollow eyes. I don't know what to say anymore. 

Anyway, she looked so familiar, and I really think I had seen her before. Rather than listening to her nonsense, I instead started brainstorming and tried to guess who she was. 

While I was in a chain of thoughts, trying to remember where I had seen her, the girl in front of me found out that I wasn't even listening to her and so she stopped talking; black lines appeared on her forehead, and smoke came off at the top of her head. 

Annoyed, she made a fist.

"You aren't even listening to me! You i-idiot! " 

Bam* 

Pain suddenly bloomed in my head as a hard thing slammed into my head while I was off guard. 

I raised my hand and touched my head, only to feel more pain. Moist unconsciously formed in my eyes. Fortunately, I stopped it before it turned into tears and fell on my cheek, which would be a more embarrassing scene if it happened. 

That girl got into a berserk. A T-Rex girl... 

I turned my head and looked at the girl that already walked past right beside me. She opened the door and entered the room without looking at me. Yet before she disappeared completely, she still blurted some words. 

"I-It's not as if I-I am always looking for you because I want to be praised, humph! I-idiot! " 

Bam* 

Door closed* 

Sigh* 

That smack that I received was not just a normal smack. Sure enough, she added mana to that attack. 

It's so bad...!!

Nonetheless, thanks to that action of hers, I manage to remember who she was. 

If I can remember it correctly, there was a photo that my little sister showed me. That girl was her, and I was sure about it. Not only that, but the vague memories of mine about her were also highlighted in my head. 

First of all, her name was Jasmine, a beautiful girl with her long shiny black hair and black pupils. She also loved wearing black outfits. That was why we dubbed her the Tyrant Reaper Goddess. Reaper because of her black hair, back pupils, and favoritism towards jet color. For the tyrant, that was because she had a tyrannical temperament. She was a hot-blooded girl, easy to get annoyed with, and always doing her best to make someone depressed and regret everything when someone offended her. Goddess, because she possessed a beauty, one of the unparalleled beauty in our class... I wasn't sure about the entire school though, and as if I cared. 

Other than that information, I also found out that she was one year younger than me. However, even when she was younger, she didn't show any respect but always tried to annoy me. 

I don't know what her motives were; does she really don't like me or just seeking attention and praise from me? 

I don't remember having any contact with her that made her angry or made her annoyed, though... 

I wish this trouble would stop already... 

Jeez…

After a while, the pain in my head finally settled down... Looking at the time displayed at the clock tower that was standing in the middle of the field, it was already 8:30 A.M... The class was about to start. I, with no hesitation, followed the devil Jasmine and entered the room.

...

The interior of the room wasn't anything special. It looked just like those college schools, or some kind of prestigious school on earth. 

Looking around to see if there was some stuff that at least can make me astonished, I ended up getting disappointed. 

There was only a whiteboard and a center stage below and the labeled chairs around, nothing more. 

A classroom constructed in trust stage type. 

Well, I don't think I have to expect more from a mid-level class "classroom". Maybe I should be grateful that I didn't get assigned to a broken-down room.

Although the capacity of the room can accumulate at least seventy individuals, there were only a total of fifty students in our class. 

And at this moment, I was the one who came as the latest. 

When I was about to sit in the corner, I saw the devil... Ahem~ I mean Jasmine waving her hand at me, seemingly asking me to come at her. Inviting me to sit in the space beside her... 

I don't want to create any more conflict and receive unnecessary attention. If I sat next to her, I know some rumors would spread, but if I declined, troubles from her and her fans would come like waves of the sea to me. After thinking for a while, I accepted the invitation and walked towards her, to be specific, to the chair beside her. 

I also have something to talk to her about, after all. 

For example... Where did we take that photo?

I wish my little sister won't do anything... Sigh* 

I wanted a break...