Star Section: Tiara's POV

At a certain distance away, still inside the Academy land, we can see seven vast towers standing.

They also knew these towers as; The Pillar of Success  ... 

Around these seven towers was a wall inside the academy's wall. This wall represents the land occupied by a certain class. [Note: I mean wall inside the wall] [Note: If it's so vague, I don't know how to make it more clear, but I'll try to study and learn to one day make my story more clear. Please support the book]

Class? Yap! The seven towers weren't something else but a room of the seven-star section students. 

Compared to the other class where everyone was being taught by professors in one certain room, [just like class four], in the star Section [Star Class] [Higher Class], every student has their domain [Room]. 

And that was the towers. 

Compared to the other class, the Star class with its famous reputation only has a limited number of seven students.

It wasn't because there were only seven outstanding students in the academy. Instead, Academos Magic Academy only takes seven students in this class. 

With this, not only the others can feel that this class was the highest. But for them to also feel more passionate about their studies and raise their prowess to; one day had time to become one of the seven astonishing and outstanding students that could get the permission to get one of the towers. 

Currently, only two more towers have no owners. And waiting for the potential owner to come.  

There were two ways to enter the Star Class: First was to remove all your past titles and achievements to undertake a test; if you passed, only then you can get permission to be one of the tower owners or an official Star Class student. 

And as a second way; challenge one of the current students, once you defeat any of them, then you can replace her/him. 

However, most students, rather than to fight those that were already at the spot, they instead trying their luck and undergo a test. 

After all, those that at the spot weren't someone they could fathom, or they rather not oppose, or else, even if they won, it wasn't guaranteed that their life won't encounter hardship anymore.

This was life. Sometimes, you have to cower to save yourself. 

Sometimes, you have to bow to those at the top if you want to succeed. 

But that doesn't mean you need to bow and cower forever, because 10 years wasn't late for revenge. 10 years wasn't late to prepare and to show them they shouldn't underestimate you. 

...

At number six, at the near corner of the tower next to the wall at the edge of the academy, the silence was so strong that it was so difficult to stay without damaging your sanity if you weren't used to it. 

Inside the tower, there were a total of four floors, but for some reason, only two rooms students were permitted to open and access. 

The academy instructed that to get permission to enter the higher floor; they needed to earn a certain amount of achievement points. 

Achievement points were the points that students can earn by attaining accomplishments. [Even those that not from the star section could take tasks for achievement points]

And for them to attain accomplishments, they needed to go to the Academy Hall and take a task that was displayed there. 

Once they accomplished the task, they will earn the achievement points. Of course, how much they could earn depends on the difficulty of the task they get. 

You could accept a task, depending on your class. 

Tasks are being divided from level one into Dragon level. 

Level one - Level ten

Tiger Level

Dino Level

Dragon Level

For more info, only those at the Star class have permission to take those at the Dragon Level. Mostly about hunting villains or beasts, killing orcs, and so on. 

The academy doesn't allow any student to take a quest that was not suitable for their prowess, for the sake of safety. Strength was being tested with the magic orb. 

...

Inside the towers...

On the second floor...

Towers have some kind of special kind of formation that making the wind inside condensed. These condensed winds have the same effect as that mana. 

To be more precise, this condensed wind can give many benefits to the one inhaling it. 

Another reason why many students desiring to be one of the star section students, other than the reputation, there were many benefits too. 

...

They built towers with special materials, a mana stone, etc. A shiny kind of stone that making the air inside the room to get condense and giving invisible energy that can help one's mind to calm down. 

...

Tiara's POV...

After leaving Big Brother at the front gate, I went straight here to my chosen tower. I chose this tower because this was the most beautiful one among the others. Hopefully, my four classmates didn't fight me for the ownership. 

If someone dared to oppose me, I'll fight them if that was what needed, tsk*

Although I was kind when it came to my big brother, that doesn't mean I was also to others. 

However, do not misunderstand me, I wasn't an unreasonable person. I only have three fundamental rules. 

First; do not try to oppose my decision.

Seconds; do not steal what I wanted.

Third, the most and foremost; Don't ever let me hear you badmouthing my brother or making things difficult for him. 

I don't think there would someone who would ever do that to my brother, though. Just one look at him and you could tell that he was a perfect person. 

I don't think someone can find fault with him.  

Sigh*

I got distracted again.

I shook my head and tried to clear all the messy thoughts that were breaking my concentration. However, in the end, I still failed as certain memories of mine being with my brother spending time together surged in my head at once... 

Although I was annoyed, a smile on my face showed the opposite. I don't know when I had this feeling, but I think, brother has to become mine and solely mine. I can't understand myself. 

It sounds very weird for me to have a feeling towards him and maybe he might not take my feelings seriously, but still, what I wanted is what I wanted. And what I want is what I get. 

However, at my current status, I should not give big brother headaches, rather, I should train my prowess and reach my dream to become a hero first before I'll confess. 

Once I become powerful, the public won't be able to judge me anymore. 

Even if I go after my brother, no? 

As long as I have the strength, no one will speak wrongly to us. Tsk...

Note: Please don't forget to vote.