The Me In This World Died After Summoning Me

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unknown place. 

The place was like a vast room, void of light and filled with darkness. As strange as it was, as I walked forward, the place was also expanding. This place seemed to have no end at all. As if an infinite room. 

I can't find any reliable explanation of anything that was happening right now. Although I was confident that although I wasn't a genius, I also was not an idiot. At first, I was confident that I could see things if there was a clue. However, this time, it showed me that the world was filled with mystery. I found out that it was impossible to crack any information that could lead me to the truth. 

It was filled with superstition. 

Why am I here?!

How the hell I appeared in this place?!

I wished there was someone that could explain things to me, unfortunately; it seemed I was alone in the place. I can only curse my luck in my mind. 

Not only that, as I was about to speak, I also found out that no sound was coming out of my mouth. I could open it, but my voice got muted. As if there was an invisible force making my voice unable to come out. 

Is it forbidden to speak in this place?

I asked in my mind. 

Although I can't speak, of course, I can think. 

Although it looked like I was the only person in the weird place, I was still hoping that someone would come and explain things to me. Or just help me get some clues. 

If I'd have to choose, I rather stay with that scary Lolita than in this weird and scary place. I would die if I stayed in this place longer.

The silence is killing me. 

°You are finally here!°

Out of nowhere, a voice suddenly spoke that almost freaked me out (I almost pee) and a foggy figure appeared in front of me.

Not long after, the foggy figure became clear, and what appeared was a familiar face. It was giving me a vibe as if I was looking in a mirror. 

The one in the photo?!

Shock*

He was the only person other than me in this place. Although I don't know why he looked just like me, as if he was my twin, I really don't care. I wanted to ask him many questions.   

The only problem was, how to ask? I can't even produce words with my mouth. 

°I know that you have several questions for me, and you want to ask, but please listen to me first. Remember, your doubts will be answered in your next journey...°

Argh* 

Although I don't want to agree with him, considering my situation, as long as I can get out of this place, I think it was more beneficial to shut up for now. 

I nodded my head to show that I agreed. 

°Hahaha! Not only did our faces look the same, but even our temperament! If I am in your position, I will also just nod my head just to get out of this place°

What the fuck with this guy kept muttering nonsense?! Why not just speak all he wanted to say and freed me from this damn place already?

°Dodon't be impatient. I called you here because I am about to disappear°

Called?

Does that mean he was the one responsible for me being here? 

Not only was he full of talk, but he was also doing something of his own will. He didn't even ask me first if I wanted to come here before calling me.