More Than Teasing (*Non Binary* Jesse x Lukas)

(Jesse's POV)
"Agh Lukas!" I yelped as Lukas spanked me once again.

Lukas took a deep breath, calming down a little bit. After taking a couple more deep breaths, Lukas stormed out of the house again. I hissed in pain as I clutched the counter top. I pulled myself upwards until my legs were completely straight once again.

Lately, I've been feeling more and more nervous whenever I saw that Lukas was angry or upset. Every time he would come home angry, his first instinct was to come and spank me as hard as he could. I'm not going to lie, I did like it, but it started to become embarrassing when he would start doing that in front of the others.

You see, the others know that I am still a virgin. So whenever Lukas would spank me in front of them, they would start to tease me. They'd tease me about how they all have lost their virginity already, and that I would never be able to lose mine because I'm a non-binary. This made me feel horrible and I have had enough of their teasing. I decided to make plans with Gill to settle this once and for all.

When evening struck, I knew it was time. I started to get ready to head out, but something came over me. I felt as if I had butterflies in my stomach, which I knew what that meant. I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm myself down so I wouldn't touch myself, yet that didn't work.

"Okay, maybe getting off before having sex might not be such a bad idea," I thought to myself.

I walked over to the bed and stripped myself completely. Once I was fully naked, I got onto the bed and grabbed a pillow. I'd done this multiple times to relieve myself when Lukas wasn't home, so this time would be no different. I straddled myself on top of the pillow and started to grind my womanhood against it. I sighed in bliss as I felt waves of pleasure traveling up my core.

"Ah~ Fuck yes~" I moaned softly.

While grinding myself against the pillow, I took my hand down to my clit while the other took a hold of one of my breasts. I started to slowly rub circles around my clit, speeding up my pace after a couple minutes. Meanwhile, I started to toy around with my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples. I could feel my core throbbing painfully as it begged for a release. I tried to hold myself back from my climax as long as I could.

Right when I felt myself hitting my climax, Lukas barged into the bedroom. I stopped mid moan and looked up at him nervously. He seemed angrier than he had been earlier, and it probably didn't help that he was staring at my naked body.

"L-Lukas, I can explain!" I shouted nervously.

Lukas licked his lips as he approached me, "No need to explain yourself~ This could actually be useful~"

I gulped nervously as Lukas got onto the bed. I started to back away slowly, causing Lukas to come closer and closer to me. Suddenly, I was stopped by the headboard. This allowed Lukas to crawl on top of my naked self. As I trembled in fear, Lukas leaned down towards my ear and whispered angrily,

"You will do as I say when I say it, got it?"

"Y-Yes babe," I nodded while stuttering.

Lukas chuckled as he took my earlobe between his teeth. He gently bit down and pulled a bit, causing me to moan softly. He did this for a little while before letting go. Once he let go, Lukas started to trail kisses down my neck. He would occasionally bite down and suck on those kisses which would create hickeys on my neck and collarbone.

Eventually, Lukas had made his way down to my breasts. He quickly took one of his hands to one, groping it and pinching the nipple. Meanwhile, he hovered over the other before swirling his tongue around my nipple. I yelped loudly when I felt Lukas dig his teeth into my sensitive nipple. He did this for a couple moments, switching breasts after a little while.

Once Lukas grew bored of that, he slowly started to make his way down to my womanhood. I gasped deeply as Lukas leaned in and licked my clit. He licked my womanhood from the hood of my clit down to my entrance.

(Lukas's POV)
I smirked as I listened to Jesse's moans and gasps while eating him out.  I groaned into his womanhood, causing him to moan loudly while bucking his hips. I loved how warm and tasty he was, and I didn't want this moment to end.

After a little while, I took two of my fingers into Jesse's tight core. I kept licking his clit while I pumped my fingers in and out of his warm, wet core. This caused Jesse's insides to start contracting around my fingers. I could feel his insides starting to throb, signaling that he was growing closer to his climax.

"Lukas~ I'm gonna cum~" Jesse warned through his moaning.

I pulled away and chuckled huskily, "Not yet cutie~ I'm not done with you just yet!"

Jesse gulped nervously as I pulled my fingers out of him. He had a pained look on his face, his body begging for a release. I chuckled as I sat up and started to strip off my own clothing. This caused Jesse to blush madly as my body became exposed to him.

Once I had fully stripped myself, I looked down and saw Jesse's face had become bright red. I quickly stroked my member so that it would start to harden up a bit more. When my member had fully hardened up, I positioned myself in front of his entrance. Slowly, I started to insert myself into his core. He yelped as I pushed myself completely in before stopping to allow him time to adjust.

After a couple moments, I started to pull out of him. Jesse moaned softly as I started to slam my member in and out of him. His insides were still very tight from before, meaning he could burst any second now.

While thrusting in and out of him, I took a hold of his legs. I placed them over my shoulders before leaning down and kissing him on the lips, closing my eyes while doing so. Jesse's eyes widened in shock when I did this. He moaned softly as he closed his eyes, melting into the kiss. We pulled away after a couple moments, panting slightly and red in the cheeks.

"Lukas, please let me cum?~" Jesse asked  before moaning loudly.

I groaned huskily, "Then cum for me~"

I felt his throbbing core tighten around my member fully as he prepared himself for a release. Suddenly, I felt the urge to ram my entire length into his core. When I did this, Jesse yelped as he released his juices onto my member. I groaned huskily before releasing my load inside of him. The tension in my member started to fade once I did this.

After a little while, I pulled out of him before fixing myself up. Once I fixed myself up, I helped Jesse to get dressed again since he was still sore from our love making. Jesse panted as I finished fixing him up.

"Thank you~" Jesse said softly.

I chuckled as I laid next to him, "For what?"

"M-my first time," he answered nervously.

I blushed in embarrassment as I realized what I had just done to him. Even though I felt a lot better, I had still hurt him out of rage. I sighed before wrapping my arms around his waist and pulled him close.

"I'm so sorry, baby..." I muttered.

Jesse chuckled, "Lukas, there's no need. I've been wanting you to take my virginity for a while now. I just didn't know how to ask."

He kissed me on the cheek, reassuring me that everything was okay. We laid there and cuddled for a little while before dozing off on each other.

From then on, Jesse hadn't been teased by the others whenever I was around. Surprisingly enough, they actually apologized to Jesse for the awful things they said to him when he was a virgin. Everything has been fine so far, though, I was a little worried because of him being a non binary. Mostly because I knew that he could get pregnant.

A couple weeks later, my fears had come true. Jesse had shown me the positive test, to which I almost fainted when seeing. I wasn't ready for this and neither was Jesse. Though, we knew that we would get through this together whether or not we were ready for it.

-
-
-
-
(Requested by @KirstenPalacio14)