Ch 19: Crisis on Earth X pt 7:

Alright glitchlings we're getting back to regular updates!! It's going to be two updates a week starting on December 9th!! My finals end on the 8th so expect the next chapter to drop Thursday the 9th! (Finally!) updates will be Tuesdays and Thursdays, maybe the odd Wednesday or Friday if I run early or late. Let's go!!! Read on dear readers!!! Don't forget to vote and comment. I love seeing your reactions and hearing what you think, and well you all know my spiel by now my friends. But thank you so much for bearing with me and being so understanding about my school work. Anywho on with the show!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"You could have everything, yet you toss it away."

Clarity struggled to open her eyes. She couldn't lift her eyelids. Her head was killing her. She tried to move but she found she couldn't. She sensed inwards, something was blocking her brains ability to send signals to her limbs. She was trapped immobile in darkness. She felt something wet dripping on her shoulder.

"It was a nice kiss, but that's all it was to me." She heard her own voice echo throughout her head. But it wasn't her voice, not quite, it was off somehow. A mimicking insulting tone behind the words. She felt something hot around her throat, it squeezed and she struggled to breathe. "Liar."

Clarity gasped for breath, not having enough air to breathe let alone speak.

"She's wasted on you. She deserves better. If she were mine, I wouldn't hesitate to love her. Yet you do. Why? For what? What do you have to fear? There is no death penalty. No Laurel left to rip you two apart. You have the freedom to love openly and you turn your back on it? You should be ashamed. You don't deserve your freedom. Enjoy it while you can. I won't allow you to have it much longer."

Clarity gasped as the force loosened, her chest heaving. She found her voice, and opened her eyes as she panted mutely. As if waking up from a nightmare. What was that? Who was that voice? Was it her conscious? She did feel guilty about lying like that to Sara but...but she wasn't ready. Her mom was dead, Elicia just showed up, Thawne was back...Well, whatever it was it seemed to have released its hold on her for the time being. There was no sense worrying about it now. She had to focus. She couldn't sense Sara. They must not have taken her. Where was she? She looked around. She was chained to a leaky pipe with power dampening cuffs. If she broke the pipe to slide the power dampening cuff off it a torrent of water was going to douse her and then she wouldn't be able to Glitch at all. The cuffs were only at half power. Strange mistake, especially for Eo, but Clarity could use the mistake to her advantage.

Eobard had his back turned to her speed reading something on a computer, a masked woman wearing red and black lingerie for a top was facing her with her arms crossed. Clarity could actually feel the hate emanating off her. It sent an unpleasant tingle up her spine. Clarity forced herself to ignore the feeling and focused on tripping the silent alarm with her powers feigning bored resignation to her captivity as she did so. If she looked compliant, maybe Thawne or the woman wouldn't notice right away. She just had to wait. For Barry. For Kara. Frost even. Someone who could get her out of these cuffs and off this pipe without spraying her with water.

-Meanwhile at Star labs-

In the cortex, Iris and Felicity were bored out of their minds. Waiting was the absolute worst, no matter if it was for waiting for an author to update your favorite fanfic after a zillion days or waiting for evil Nazi's to strike so you could find them.