✨Bed bugs✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"Mmh Kacchan".

Izuku moaned, as the blonde begin to kiss his neck, searching for a certain spot.

"Yes Zuku?"

Bakugo whispered, his voice coming out more husky then usual.

"I-I Mmh. "

'Found it. '

The blonde quietly thought, biting down lightly, making sure not to cause any pain to Izuku.

"You what? "

Katsuki asking pulling away, to look at not only the flushed greenette but also his art work going across Izuku's neck to his collarbone.
By now Midoriya was straddling the blonde and Bakugo was quite enjoying it.

"I don't wanna.... "

Izuku stopped for a second, scared to see Bakugo's reaction but all that was on Katsuki face was stillness and a little fear.

"Shit did I go to far?"

Katsuki cursed, causing Izuku to quickly shake his head.

"No of course not. "
"I just.... I don't want to go any further. "

"I'm sorry."
"It's just, we haven't even discussed anything, a-and I don't want to have se-"

The blonde leaned in kissing Izuku all over again.
It wasn't a slow one like before, it was just a quick but loving one to hush Midoriya for a second.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna force you into anything. "
"We'll discuss everything tomorrow, for now though we should get some fucking sleep k?"

Bakugo explained with a slight laugh.

"D-Does it have to be tomorrow?"

Izuku asked, still not being able to look him in the eyes.
He had a lot to think about, and he did not believe tomorrow was gonna be enough time.
Luckily the blonde understood that.

"It can be when ever you're ready."

Bakugo declared, placing another soft but fast kiss on the greenette's lips.
He felt intoxicated, when it involved Izuku he wanted to kiss and do so much more to him.
Show him what's it's like to really be loved, but for now he was happy to just wait for the greenette.
Which was unusual, then again the blonde seemed to be doing a lot of things that he wouldn't usually do for the greenette.

"Thanks Kacchan. "

Izuku mumbled placing a tender yet scared kiss on the blonde's lips.
He had never felt like this, he really wanted to kiss the blonde, over and over again in fact.
However he was extremely scared, though he couldn't at the moment remember why.

"Tch, no need to thank me. "
"Now let's get some sleep. "

Katsuki grumbled, turning him and Izuku around and laying down now making it to where they would be cuddling all night.

"Night Kacchan. "

"Night Izuku. "

                           ~💥~

"Hello Mrs. Midoriya? "

"Uh yes who is this?"
"And why are you calling on my son's phone."

"I'm his girlfriend Mio? "
"Remember me? "