✨ ♡+*Ɗɑɫë night*+♡ ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

*Click* *Clack*
*Click *Clack*

"Aah that won't do. "

The greenette whispered, clicking backspace, deleting what he had typed before typing something else.

𝟒:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

'What the fuck is that nerd even doing at this hour?'

Katsuki quietly thought as he tossed and turned.
He had been trying to sleep for hours, but due to a certain somebody click clacking away he couldn't.

"Izuku."

The blonde called out.

"Mmh sorry Kacchan was I being to loud?"

Midoriya asked, stopping all of his movements.
He really didn't wanna risk getting yelled at, him and Bakugo were finally in a good spot.
Dare he say even romantically involved, plus he was already stressed enough, trying to complete the script before tomorrow's class begun.

"Tsk, when the fuck are you going to bed?"

Katsuki asked, sitting Cris cross as he did so.

"Uh I'm not sure. "
"I think I might just pull an all nighter. "

Izuku answered, twiddling with his thumbs in the process.

"But I'll try to keep it down I promise! "

The greenette exclaimed quickly, accidentally raising his voice a little to loud.

The blonde clicked his tongue, deep in thought.
He wasn't sure if he should yell at him to go to bed or just leave it be.
He knew Midoriya had a 6:30 class in the morning because Ei was in the same class.
So really two hours of sleep won't do much but it's definitely better then nothing.
Pluuuus he wanted to cuddle!!
He just didn't want to admit that out loud.

"Look Zuku you need sleep. "
"And so do I, though I don't have classes tomorrow I still need my beauty rest. "

Katsuki stated, already getting out of bed full on prepared to lift the boy up and carry him to bed.

"I-I'm sorry.... I just-"

"You don't need to apologize nerd. "
"I just don't want you working yourself to death. "

Izuku's unknowingly smiled at that comment.
He had never felt so cared for, it made him wonder if he even deserved it?

"I'll go to bed.... but can I finish this sentence real fast?"

Izuku compromised, unsure of how the blonde would react, I mean he knew the blonde wasn't like Mio, but that didn't mean he still didn't fear Katsuki loosing his temper.

"Yeah sure, I gotta take a piss anyway. "
"And I might wanna cuddle.... "

Bakugo whispered that last part rushing to the bathroom and slamming the door right after, before Izuku could comment.

"Pff silly Kacchan."

Midoriya whispered, as he finish up his sentence as fast as possible.
Hey!
He wanted to cuddle too, don't judge him.

                         ~💥~

"See you later Kacchan. "

Izuku's exclaimed throwing on a jacket, but was quickly stopped before he could walk out the door.

"No hug?"

The blonde asked, he sounded like he was mocking the greenette but if you looked closer he was actually asking.