✨Nightmares suck✨

⚠️🛑TRIGGER WARNING 🛑⚠️
          (Hints at rape/suicide)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚~~

"Tch, hold him down!"

Bakugo order two strangers, who were pinning the poor greenette's wrist.

"STOP!!"

"KACCHAN PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!"

"YOU PROMISED!!"

Midoriya yelled swinging his legs back and forth, hoping if Bakugo just got closer he could kick him in the balls.

"Promises are meant to be broken. "

Katsuki sneered, a huge sadistic smirk striking his face.

"Kacchan please.... "

Izuku barely voiced, his emerald eyes showing little to nothing, almost like he had given up on life and in all honesty he had.
At least in this horrible, horrible nightmare.
He was badly bruised, badly beaten blood seeping out of his fresh wounds.

Katsuki didn't want this.
He never wanted this.
So why was this happening!!?
Why was he doing this to him!?

Despite his thoughts, Bakugo was slowly getting on top Izuku fully stripping himself until he wasn't.

A change of scenery.

Now the blonde was standing on too of a very tall building at least 20 feet tall.
All while Izuku was on the edge looking down absentmindedly.

"I-Izuku what are you doing!?"

Katsuki cried out, running towards the still bruised and beaten greenette.

"What do you mean?"

Midoriya asked, having a confused puppy dog look.
If they weren't in a dire situation, he would of commented how adorable he looked.

"I'm taking a swan dive remember?"

Izuku continued, an adorable sick smile appearing on his freckled face now.

"Wh-"

"Wait you promised you wouldn't take those words seriously!"

The greenette, gave the blonde a threatening stare down, bringing Katsuki himself chills to the bone.

"Promises are meant to be broken. "

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚~

"IZUKU!!"

"DON'T!!"

"I'M SORRY!!!"

Midoriya could feel his soul leave his body.
He was asleep, having quite a peaceful dream.
Though he couldn't remember what that dream was about, only that it brought him peace for a few minutes before the blonde woke him yelling things like this.

"Katsuki?"

"COme back!"

"Please.... "

Bakugo had tears falling as he dreamed whatever horrible nightmare he was receiving.

By now Izuku was on top of the blonde trying to awake him.

"Katsuki wake up!!"
"I'm right here!"
"It's just a bad dream!!"

After a few more shoves, Bakugo finally snapped his eyes open, and sat up vastly, making it to where the greenette was now straddling his waist.

When Katsuki finally took noticed of the greenette in front of him he felt like the whole world stopped.

"Y-Your okay. "

"Yeah, I'm okay. "

"And so are you. "

"You just need to breath alright?"

"In and out."

Izuku ordered, placing the blonde's hand on his chest so he could feel the freckled boy's heart beat.

"We're both alright, there's no need to worry. "

Midoriya repeated, watching as Katsuki took deep breaths.
His crimson eyes searching Midoriya's whole body, looking for any signs of abuse.
But the only bruise he saw was the ones on Midoriya's hands.

"Your okay. "

Bakugo once again repeated, this time believing so.

When the blonde finally had his breathing in order and he wasn't freaking out as much as he was before, Izuku decided to speak up.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Katsuki only sighed and buried his face into the freckled boy's chest wanting to hear his heart beat.

Soon enough Midoriya felt a damp of wetness on his shirt, letting him know Bakugo was silently crying.

"Ssh Ssh, it's ok. "

"I got you."

Bakugo wanted to say something, anything but the image of Izuku's lifeless body bleeding onto the concrete as every one just kept walking like it didn't matter.
Like he didn't matter.
All the blonde was able to do was let out a silent sob,as he grabbed harder onto the younger's sweater.
Being very careful not to harm the boy's back.

                    ~💥~

There it was again, that damn sun getting in to the blonde's face.
Bakugo snapped his crimson eyes opened once again this time not from a nightmare but from a bitchy ass sun.

The only bright side about being woken from the rays of the devil, was the fact that he got see the sweet cinnamon roll sleeping.

They ended up passing out in each other's arms, Izuku was laying in his lap while he was somewhat sitting up using the headboard to hold most his weight.
Katsuki placed his left hand on the greenette's head and started playing with his fluffy mess of hair quite enjoying the softness of it.

The older's gaze fell upon the rest of Izuku's face, all the freckles that dotted the greenette's face.
Half of him wanted to awake the boy so he could see those beautiful doe eyes.
Eyes that seems so innocent and happy, at first glance of course.
When you take a longer look you can see the pain and suffering he had went through.
The suffering he is still going through, and it makes you question.

How can someone hurt someone so beautiful and innocent.
It just wasn't right.

Almost like Midoriya had read his mind, the boy's huge doe eyes popped open staring back into his ruby ones.

"Morning Suki. "

Izuku whispered, his voice raw from sleep.

"Suki?"

Bakugo half teased, half asked with a small playful smirk.

Izuku felt his ears burn red.

"I-Uhm-I mean-what?"

Midoriya stuttered, burying his face into the blonde's chest now.

"Pff, relax nerd I kinda like it."

Izuku lifted his head up a teasing smirk as well.

"What about 'kacchan?'~"

"𝘒𝘈𝘊𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕 𝘗𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘋𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘋𝘖
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚!"

Katsuki fought back tears, but Izuku could see the pain expression the blonde was holding back.

"Suki it is then!"

Midoriya exclaimed, burying his  face back into the blonde's chest.
To tired to deal with world at the moment.