[48] yuwin + doyu ; farewell, my love

TITLE: farewell, my love
GENRE: angst
PAIR: yuta x winwin ft. doyoung

SUMMARY: winwin watches his lover fall in love once again.

note: major character death, yuwin ex-lovers, implied doyu, mention of sex ; also, it's unedited so idk if there are typos but i will fix them later

note 2: requested by winko-nim (hello there, sorry it took me soooooo long to finish your request and i don't know if it reaches your expectation but still, hope you like it <3)
-

I watch him as he nervously stands in front of a house, holding a bouquet of flowers, specifically roses. Roses are my favorite flowers. Seeing him giving them to another person other than me makes me want to cry.

A guy suddenly goes out of the house and greets him with a kiss on the cheek. I clench both of my fists and glare at the guy sharply. If looks can kill, he would be lying on the ground, showering in his own blood.

"For you, Doyoungie." he says as he gives the bouquet to the other guy.

"Thanks, Yuta-ssi." Doyoung smiles, showing his two front teeth which I think makes him look like a bunny, as he receives the flowers. "So, are we going to leave now?"

Yuta is just staring at him and I frown my eyebrows. He used to look at me like that before.

"Yuta?"

He comes back to reality and looks at bunny boy. "Sorry. You look beautiful, Doyoung." I chuckle bitterly and roll my eyes. He used to tell me that as well.

Doyoung smiles again. "You look handsome. Let's go now?" He even offers his hand to my boyfriend-ex-boyfriend.

He nods and holds the bunny boy's offered hand. He even interlaces their fingers together. I sigh. "Of course, let's go now!"

I watch them walk to Yuta's car to get inside until they start to drive off. How can I follow them?

×××

I walked to follow them and they are going to a restaurant. Somehow, I didn't feel tired even though I'm sure I've walked for like, two hours and more.

They parked in front of the restaurant before they go inside. I follow them again because I want to.

They walk to a table with a group of familiar guys. His friends.

"Yuta, Doyoung, come here!" One of his friends named Jaehyun called them out. "We've already ordered some food. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, of course." Yuta replies as he and Doyoung sit on the vacant seats.

"Hey, Doyoung hyung is holding a bouquet of roses! How sweet!" Donghyuck suddenly says, while the guy next to him is clinging onto his arm. I think his name is Taeil.

"Roses? That's you-know-who's favorite flower, right?" Mark says and I bite my lower lip.

"Doyoung likes roses, that's why I bought him a bouquet of those." Yuta says and Doyoung agrees by nodding.

"Guys, many people love roses. Don't give it whatever meaning you're thinking." Thank you, Johnny hyung.

"Doyoung-ssi, are you and Yuta together now or...?" Taeil asks, still clinging to Donghyuck, which the youngest doesn't seem to mind.