[22] marksung ; still my baby

TITLE: still my baby
GENRE: slight angst, fluff
PAIR: mark x jisung

SUMMARY: in which jisung and mark miss each other after the older graduated from the sub-unit.

note: i wrote this way before mark graduated from dreamies :((
-

"hyung, i don't want to be the one who's in charge. can you not become 19 years old?" renjun half-joked, letting out a fake laugh afterwards.

"i agree. like, can you not?" jeno laughed, clinging to jaemin.

even though the dreamies pretend that they're okay, mark can clearly see the obvious tears in his dongsaeng's eyes.

donghyuck, the mood maker, is just sighing on the corner with sad expression on his face. even if he says that they're still together in nct 127, he thinks that it's a very strange feeling when mark's not around with the dreamies.

even if mark wanted to be with them all the time, he couldn't. the agency has system that when a member of dreamies turns 19 years old, he will graduate from the sub-unit and won't be able to participate anymore. it's just sad knowing that the dreamies miss him so much and he'll probably misses them too, especially the youngest one.

for him, jisung is his baby. they rarely interact but he'd be lying if he says that he wouldn't miss him. he's the youngest and he wanted to protect him at all cost.

everyone knows that he lives in nct 127's dorm but the thought of not being able to visit the dreamies' dorm again is like the feeling of being stabbed on the chest. he felt that the agency is torturing him by ordering him that he couldn't visit the nct dream's dorm anymore.

[ a/n: i obviously made this up xD ]

nct dream's chemistry bond is absolutely wonderful, even the fans agree, and he's really sad that he finally graduated from the sub-unit.

~

while mark is on his phone in his room, donghyuck, his bestfriend, suddenly barged in without even bothering to knock on the door, which makes the older annoyed.

"hyung,"

"what is it this time, hyuck?" he asked, not eyeing the younger one.

"jisung has been locking himself up in his room and has been crying everynight for the past few days. we couldn't talk to him because he told us not to. hyung, i think you need to talk to him. even renjun can't persuade him."

mark stopped what he's doing and looked at the youngest member of nct 127. "you know i can't visit the dreamies anymore, right?"

"yeah, but-"

"just tell him to stop crying and that everything's gonna be fine. tell him that you're all there by his side and he can tell y'all his problems any time. please, i wish i could visit the dorm again, you know?"

donghyuck only sighed. he can clearly see that the older is in the verge of crying so he stepped closer to mark and give him a quick tight hug. "why don't you tell that to yourself as well? everything's gonna be fine, hyung. you can still see them, especially him, in the dance practice room."

mark pushed his lips together, "thanks, hyuck. now, leave my room." donghyuck doesn't say anything and just nodded before exiting mark's room.

mark let out a heavy sigh. thinking of his baby being sad makes him sad too. he's not used to being not with them, especially with jisung. he loves the youngest too much.

he placed his phone under his pillow and grabbed the other pillow that was beside him then laid on the bed. he hugged the pillow and started crying. he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.