Surprise visit in the studio!

Y/N's pov:

"Alright so what are we gonna start with?"

Right now I'm in music studio to start the recording of my new song "I need your love" I wrote it while my boyfriend Will was away shooting his new movie in America, I wrote it cause when he was gone I felt alone and even though we FaceTimed sent Snaps on Snapchat and everything I still felt like I was missing that one piece and that one piece was Will so I wrote "I need your love" because well I need his love.

"Well do you do voice warm-ups or no?" The producer Nate asked me.

"I usually just start singing cause I feel like if I do warm-ups then I am not as passionate about the song and it usually messes with me" I say siting in the spinning office chair next to Nate.

"Alright well if you get in there and since you already gave us the music sheet I've already gotten my crue to go over it for a long time so they should know when and what note to play we should just play the song" Nate says sitting up properly.

"Do you think I can just try it first not as a shot or anything just a get use to the song kind of thing?" I ask.

"Yeah I mean go for it but if I'm sure after hearing you I don't think you need to" he says "But you do know the song all of it right?"

"Yeah I do I've gone over it for a long time before I brought it to you" I reply standing up.

"Alright well head in there put the headphones on that are right there" he says pointing to where the headphones are hanging "and when the music starts you should know the count down if not I'll do a signal when to which you should know from all your other songs and then if you want we'll go bit by bit but if your on a roll I won't stop the music I'll just let you keep going but if I feel like we need to do but by bit don't get surprised when the music stops in the headphones, alright you got that?" He asks while setting up all the buttons and getting the musical instrument Crue to go into the other isolation booth so they can produce the music if they need to even though they already have it recorded which is what will be playing in my headphones.

"Yeah" I say.

"Alright well head in there and comfortable while I find the recorded instrument file" he says scrolling through his computer.

"Alright" I say as I open the isolation booth that I'll be using to sing in.

It already has everything set up form yesterday when I came in to set it up so the height of the microphone won't need changing today and the headphones are already sized.

I head over to the microphone and put the headphones on and move around a little bit to get use to the space and I move the microphone so I'm facing the window into the main room where Nate is.

I'm waiting for his signal and while I'm doing that my phone buzzes in jean pockets.

I grab it out and see that it's a Snapchat from Will I open my phone and tap on the notification that opens up the snap he sent which is a photo of just black which makes me wounder why cause he usually send photos of him.

The message he said on the photo was "Hope you go well I wish I could be there but I Know your gonna go amazing, make sure I get first hear before the public!"

I smile to myself at how caring he is.

I send a photo of half my face and half of the roof and type "aww thanks babe, I wish you were here to and I'll be sure you hear the song before anyone else and you'll even have to guess the name!" I send that to him.

The thing is will knows I'm recording a song but he doesn't know the lyrics, instruments and he doesn't know the name of it and they story behind it.