Baking is tiring

Will's pov:

"God"

"What?" I ask Y/N who's right now lying on the lounge with me with her head on my lap and her body laying facing the bottom of the lounge with her feet up on the arm rest watching tv.

"I never knew trying to get that damn order for that lady was that hard!" She says looking up at me upside down.

"Yeah, why do you still do baking if your other career is a hit your acting career is a hit and you music career is about to be" I say stroking her hair.

"Well I can't just hand the business over to Kay, she'll get bom-badded with everything, yeah sure she has the others but they all don't know how to hold together without me!" Y/N says looking sad.

"No one can live without you, I can't" I say leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"Aww I know that already Will" she says smiling.

"Of course you do!" I say laughing.

"Shitsurei"

"What?" I ask confused.

"Nothing" Y/N says smirking.

"No what?" I ask.

"Woah chill I said "whatever" in Japanese" Y/N says raising her hands in a surrendering manner.

I roll my eyes at her.

I go back to watching the Movie, we are watching 'A dogs journey' on Netflix since Y/N got to chose what we are to watch we are only a couple minutes into it and the  dog Bailey is getting out down.

I watch the tv interested in what Ethan is going to do about Bailey getting put down.

I feel something wet fall on my leg and I look down and see a wet drop on my leg so I look at Y/N but I can't see her face cause she is facing the TV, I hear heavy breathing coming from her then I hear a chocked sob fall from her mouth.

"Hey!" I say bending my head over to see her and she looks up at me.

"What" she asks quietly and I can see a tear fall down the corner of her eye and cause she is not sitting up straight it fall down from where it came.

"Aww what's wrong baby?" I ask.

"The dog" Y/N pouts pointing at the scene in the TV and it's now moved on to when Ethan is talking to the dog before he gets out down and asking him to come back for their granddaughter CJ and he's crying as well.

"What about it?" I ask.

"It's getting put down as if it's nothing!" She says sitting up and moving closer to me and looking up at me.

"Yeah but why are you crying it's just movie"

"Well it's a sad movie!" She pouts then she looks at the TV and then back at me as another tear falls.

Now the vet is giving to dog the needle to put him down and Ethan is crying and his wife Hannah.

"Yeah it is" I sigh and stroke her hair "come on let's get some ice cream!" I say pulling her up.

"Alright" she says still sad.

"Come on cheer up!" I say entwining our hands and pulling her to the kitchen.

"I can't it's sad like why does she have to die so early in the movie!"Y/N pouts.

"I know it's not fair but look" I say grabbing the ice cream out "it's your favorite!" I say walking over to her.

"Ooh coffee ice cream?" She asks excited now.

"You know it!" I say as I grab the spoons out and walk over to her.

Y/N snatches the ice cream out if my hand and a spoon and runs over to the lounge and jumps onto it siting down then grabbing the remote and changing it to one if her favorite Netflix shows, Fuller house.

Y/N has somehow got onto season five already after starting to watch it about a week ago she must have been watching it on her phone of a night when I'm asleep.

"Come" she says patting to where I was siting earlier.

I sit next to her and start to eat the ice cream while she also eats it we just like eating it out of the tub when no family is around.

"I want that to happen to me some day!" She says pointing to the scene on the tv.

(Watch the video at the top)

"It will some day and I'll make sure of it!" I say kissing her cheek.

"Really!" She says shocked.

"Yeah of course I love you Y/N and I don't know what I would do with out you in my life your so bright all the time and sarcastic and a smartass you may be but that's what makes you you, and if you weren't you I wouldn't be me!"

"Will..."

I laugh at how wordless she is in a cute way.

"Save that for when you propose, not now!" She says hitting me laughing and her face has a red tinge on her cheek.

"Alr-" I'm cut of by her phone dining in the coffee table.

Y/N grabs her phone and flips it over since it was face down on the table and reads the message.

"What is it?" I ask.

"It's Nate he says he's ready for us to go to the studio if I want this album out early" she says looking at me "if it's fine with you?" She asks.

"Of course it is!" I say.

"Alright" she opens her phone and texts Nate I think telling him when shes gonna get there.

"Now go get changed and I'm coming with you I wanna see you sing" I say putting the lid on the ice cream and taking her spoon form her.

"Thanks will and he asked if you were coming I said I was gonna ask you so I'm glad you wanna come!" She says as she runs off to out room and I know straight away that she's gonna wear her normal clothes that she always wears to the studio a plain black mid-drift and a pair of jeans with my white hoodie with the big converse symbol on the back that she was wearing just then.