Sad and angry goodbye

Will's pov:

Me and Y/N didn't talk for the rest of the ride that day and we didn't cuddle, kiss or hug last night in bed and we haven't spoken in the past two days and now it's the day I have to leave.

I don't want leave like this but Y/N didn't have a right to say that and I know I didn't have a right to yell at her but I didn't want to argue.

Right now I'm packing the rest of my stuff in my bag and Y/N's sitting on the lounge in living room on her phone.

I walk out and what I see on her phone make some want to cry.

Y/N's had a massive conversation with her parents through text and I only read a few words before she goes to another app.

Leave for ever.he.why did i.what do I do.i.him.will.me.what have I done.

That's all I see before she changes to another app.

I feel worse now leaving like this and her feeling guilty.

"Hey, I'm going now" I say quietly.

Y/N turns around and looks at me emotionless but her eyes have a sad and hurt look.

"Alright" She says getting up and walking over to me.

"Look-" I start.

"Will please don't say anything" She says closing her eyes.

"I-" I don't even know what to say now cause I know that whatever I say could hurt her even more or make me feel guilty if she cry's.

"Bye Will" she says looking everywhere but my eyes.

I grab her head and kiss her forehead for a few minutes and I feel her hands go to my wrists.

I pull back and look at her but she doesn't look at me anymore she looks out the window so I turn around and see the taxi outside.

I sigh to myself not want to go but knowing I have to if I want to keep this part and stay in the movie.

"Bye Y/N" I say as I pull her into a hug and I feel her start to shake a little and then I pull back and see her trying not to cry and now I know that I have to go before it gets worse.

I walk to the door and head out and I see her walk to the door and lean on the frame.

I put my bags in the seat before hoping in myself and look out the window to Y/N and I see her start to cry.

God will why did you do this.

Y/N's pov:

I shouldn't have done this to him but I don't want him to go I mean he just got back and now he's gone already.

After watching the car drive off I decide to go back inside with the tears falling dow my face.

I wipe the tears away with the back if my hand and walk straight to my room and grab my keyboard out.

I grab my music book and write what comes to my mind.

Whatever I'm feeling I put into the page and after a while I have a whole song down.

After writing I try and find a melody that goes with the song just by playing random notes and hitting the keyboards letters till I find a sound I like that goes with the lyrics then I find more notes to go with it and soon enough I have a chorus and a opening so all I gotta do now is play and sing and I'll play whatever notes go with the flow.

"I fell by the wayside,like everyone else, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you but I was just kidding myself"

I start to let my fingers play whatever ever note comes to me,just going with the flow is the easiest way for me to wrote a song or sing a song.

"Our every moment, I start to replace 'cause now that they're gone all I hear are the words that I needed to say, when you hurt under the surface, like troubled water runnin cold well, time can heal but his won't"

I start singing and playing whatever came to my head not caring that I'm not writing it down cause I may not want to record this and cause more issues between me and Will.

"So, before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better, if only I'd known you had a storm to weather, so, before you go, was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurtin, it kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless, so before you go"

"Was never the right time, whenever you'd call, went little, by little, by little until there was nothin at all, our every moment I start to replay but all I can about is seeing that look on your face"

"When you hurt under the surface, like troubled water runnin cold well, time can heal but this won't, so before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better if only I'd have known you had a storm to weather"

"So before you go, was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurtin it kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless, so, before you go, would we be better off by now if I let my walls come down, maybe I guess we'll never know, you know, you know, you know"

"So before you go, was there something I could've said to make your heart beat better, if only I'd have know you had a storm to weather"

"So before you go was there something I could've said to make it all stop hurtin it kills me how your mind can make you feel so worthless, so before you go"