In the studio again

Y/N's pov:

"so how you going in there?" Nate asks sitting next to Will.

"Good" I say giving them a thumbs up.

"Alright well let's get started since your booked all week we wanna get the album done this week!" Nate says getting the music ready.

"Alright well I'm pretty sure you know the drill?"

"Yep" I reply.

"Alright and count down in three two.."

5, 4, 3, 2

I hear the music start so I take a deep breath and then start.

"You shot it loud, but I can't hear a word you say, Im talking loud not saying much, I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet, you shoot me down, but I get up"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath and start the next part of the song.

"I'm bullet proof, nothin to lose, fire away fire away, ricochet you take you aim"

"Fire away, fire away, shoot me down"

"But I won't fall, I am titanium, shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium"

I open my eyes and look at Will and smile at how proud he looks cause that's all that I need I'm this world to keep myself going, is to know he's proud.

"Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall, ghost town, haunted love, raise you voice, but sticks and stones may brake my bones"

"I'm talking loud, not saying much"

Will's pov:

"Damn she's good man!" I say looking at Nate smiling.

"Yeah she is" Nate says smiling back at me then pulling his attention back to the song.

"I'm bullet proof, nothin to lose, fire away fire away ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away"

Y/N continues singing like the goddess that she is and she looks like she singing from the heart.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall,I am titanium,shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium"

Y/N holds that note and as she does she closes her eyes and puts her hands to her headphones.

"She is good" Nate says to me as he continues to record the song.

"Yeah she is" I say just watching Y/N as she is singing her heart out.

"I am titanium, I am titanium"

"Stone-hard, machine gun firing at the ones who run, stone-hard as bulletproof glass"

Y/N is just holding that note like her life depends on it and she is absolutely hitting the note right and sounding amazing.

"You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium, shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium, shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium"

"You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium"

As she holds the last note the song comes to an end as she holds it till it ends completely then she opens her eyes and looks at me then at Nate and waits for him to say something as he stops recording being careful not to make a sound.

He hold his finger on the microphone button the and moves to the microphone so she can hear him from in there.

"That was awesome Y/N!" He says as she takes her headphones off and puts them where they were hanging at the beginning then opens the door.