Days gone by, more like years

Will's pov:

"Hey Y/N, it's me Will, I've called you give times please call me back when you get this, thanks bye"

This is the fifth time I've tried to call Y/N and been sent straight to voicemail.

I'm starting to worry if she's ignoring me or if she's not safe.

Its half past twelve right now in America I don't know what time it is but I know Y/N isn't alseep cause Nate told me she sent another song to him and that he'll send me a video of her singing it next week when she does it.

I'm starting to think that she's still mad at me, all I want to do is call her and work it out and talk to her.

Then my phone rings.

I see it's Y/N.

"Hey Will" Y/N says quietly.

"Hey, I called you five times and sent you a text on Instagram and snap, why didn't you answer?"

"I was recording the instrument music for a sing I just wrote and had to send it to Nate, sorry"

"It's fine I just wanted to make sure your ok?"

"I'm amazing I'm perfect nothing to worry about ok now can I go?"

"Y/N I hear sarcasm, look I'm sorry abou-"

I hear Y/N let out a loud groan.

"What?"

"Nothing just a massive head ace from being on the phone to you and worry about us now I'm going alright now b-"

"Y/N listen to me please"

"Will I really don't wan-"

This girl is so stubborn.

"Just listen alright, look I didn't want to hurt you or have that argument alright, if I didn't turn up here I would have lost my part in the movie and look it's not like I'm gone for years alright,before you know it I'll be back there with you"

"Will I ju-" Y/N cuts herself off.

"What?" I ask "Y/N you ok?"

"I'm fine I ju- I gotta go"

"Y-"

"I'm not going cause of you, I need to go"

"Wh-" I'm cut off by the end of the call sound.

"What the hell?"

I decide to text Y/N's brother Joseph and ask him what's wrong with her.

He replies straight away with 'shes fine she's here with me she said she wasn't feeling to good I'm at your place now and she isn't too well I told her to hang up and get some rest'

I text him back and ask what's wrong with her.

He answer saying that he doesn't know but he thinks she's just stressed and has a massive head ace and she may have eaten something bad cause she has a bad stomach ace and isn't really moving but he doesn't want to call the doctor's till tomorrow in case it's something that will pass within twenty-four hours.

I just tell him to keep me updated.

And that's the end of that conversation.

Y/N's pov:

"I feel bad that I called you hear cause now you're missing out on that party with Ian and that"

"Look they all love you and care about you so they understood why I left, now stop fussing before I give you something to fuss about"