☆ 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

umm fluff?
this is a bit bi

-▪︎-

*knock knock*
"yeah come in"
"hey, watcha doing?" sapnap asked as stepping into dream's room.
"trying to fix my mic, why you asking?"
"oh just wanted to know what the noice was" he said as he stepped closer
"well i think this mic is little too broken now. the wires are messed up from it dropping to the floor like five times"
"well it was a shitty mic anyways"
"no it wasn't, it served me good and now it has seen its days"
"whatever"
"what mic do you have i forgot"
"oh lemme type it, you can order the same one!"
"oh yeah" dream hesitantly clicked on google and seemed suddenly very nervous.
"dude you okay, what have you searched last if you got that panicked"
"hah no it's nothing"

dream knew what was about to happen. the slowly seeming moment when sapnap clicked to the search bar, felt like torture.

sapnap clicked it and soon he saw why dream was nervous. no there was no porn. instead the searces were something like:

how to come out to your friends

bisexual

famous bisexuals

how to know if im bisexual

how to know your sexuality

sapnap slowly opened his mouth and saw dream who looked down on his hands that were on his lap.

"dream could you look at me please"
dream slowly raised his gaze to sapnaps eyes.

"im so sorry if you didn't wanna tell me yet and i pushed you and broke your privacy i should've stopped, but just you to know i support you and i always will no matter what, okay? i love you and it will never change" sapnap's tone was genuine and and you could hear he was little upset about what he had just done to dream.

"im so confused sapnap, how will i know" dream whispered.
"hey it's okay, you have to take your time it's not just a small thing and i promise to be here with you all the way, i really promise and i mean that"
"thank you sapnap, thank you. and umm could you not tell anyone yet"
"of course i won't if you don't want to"

sapnap slowly hugged dream and mumbled against his hoodie
"i love you no matter what, there isn't a single thing that could change it"
"i love you too sapnap"

-▪︎-
this is short, i did it on math and swedish classes lol
409 words