♡ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

confessing feelings
fluff
cw, tw: clubbing

-▪︎-

their lips touched. the kiss was passionate, but the feeling was gone. they continued. exploring the others mouth. but sapnap didn't get butterflies or sparkles. he didn't feel his knees going weak or heart beating louder. it felt wrong. why?

he had the most beautiful girl with the greatest personality. the girl who others would do anything but he didn't get the right feeling. he felt dizzy, but not from the kiss. from confusion? from the loud background? the bad air? he didn't feel good so he stopped and looked away.

"im sorry but i can't"
"did i do something"
"no you didn't, it just didn't feel right"
"what do you mean?"
"well i feel like there is another person i like and this just feels wrong, im so sorry"
"its okay, I'm little sad but at least it stopped now and not later, but go tell that girl and don't hook up with others"
"it's a guy"
"oh"
"yeah, um..." short and awkward silence landed between the two and the pink colored lights and the sounds of others clubbing were hazy for sapnap.

"well go tell that guy"
"yeah i guess i will" and with goodbyes he started quickly going through the mass of drunk people with a slight panic. now he was outside breathing the fresh air.

"fuck love dude, it's gonna be the death of me" sapnap cursed to no one but himself.

and so he left from the club. since he hadn't drunk anything, he could've drove back. he just didn't have a car, mainly because the plans were little bit different than the reality he was living. so he took an uber to home. the ride being torturing long. he couldn't do this anymore, he had to tell to someone.

-▪︎-

"you're early at home"
"yeah it wasn't the best"
"well you should have listened to me. clubbing on thursday isn't the right thing to do"
"well i guess"
"did you even drink or hook up"
"i did not drink but i hooked up"
"well you are already home what happened?"
"oh i just stopped, great girl and everything but it just didn't feel right you know"
"oh okay"

sapnap went to wash his hands and change his clothes to more comfortable ones. he stayed a while trying to get gourage. when thinking about telling someone, he didn't mean telling his crush.

sapnap walked back to the living room where he saw dream still sitting on the couch so he walked there and sat next to him.

"can i ask you a question?" sapnap asked nervously.
"you can always ask me a question. what's up?"
"i have just been wondering things. and um.. how did you know you were bi?"
"i just realized, i see attractive men and the tought of dating one isn't too weird" dream said hesitantly and after seeing how nervous sapnap was, he continued
"sapnap i want you to know i will be here for you no matter what"
"yeah, it's just, i've always tought i was straight and i find women attractive but you know recently especially one man has cought to my eyes and it's really fucking confusing" sapnap looked down to his hands
"well maybe it will help if you talk out a little bit of your feelings. im all ears, okay?"
"okay, umm... well he always makes me laugh and lifts my mood up, always includes me in everything and cares about me and when i look at him my stomach just explodes with butterflies and it has just gone worse and worse lately" sapnap could've continued with the list. he didn't know if he was ready to confess to dream that every single thing he said was about him. the fear of losing his best friend was so strong and telling the truth had too high of a risk.
"it really sounds like you are in love and it's okay you know that. maybe you should talk with the person and confess and maybe try if he wants. you might get your toughts sorted then"
"yeah i think that'll do it, but I'm so scared it will ruin the friendship"
"maybe it's worth it, you never know"

-▪︎-

it hurted dream when he had to say all these things to sapnap, when all he saw was his crush talking with a smile on about someone else, being clearly in love. it had always been his sapnap. at least in dreams thoughts.

the way sapnap's smiles and giggles made dream's day hundred times better. the shine in his eyes and the way he was excited about small things. the amazing personality and the most beautiful face. all things combined sapnap was perfect. but he couldn't give him bad advice. it could hurt him and that's something dream couldn't watch.

-▪︎-

dream snapped out of his thoughts, when sapnap moved to change his position and quickly looked up before his watery eyes went back down.

"dream i can't do this anymore" sapnap's voice broke mid sentence.
"what do you mean?" dream was really confused and concerned.
"it's you" sapnap whispered so quietly that dream hardly even heard it. sapnap had tears dropping to his cheeks
"im sorry, im so sorry, don't leave me please..."
dream hugged sapnap still little shocked.
"never, I'll never leave you. and i like you. a lot. and im so happy you told me"

dream put his hand on sapnaps jaw and raised his head to see his eyes.

"i like you and you like me"

sapnap nodded.

dream wiped a tear away from sapnaps cheek and started leaning in.

their lips touched. the kiss was passionate and it did have the feeling. the feeling of being loved, the fireworks exploding, the pure bliss. nothing felt wrong and all the awful things in this world just disappeared from their minds.

they broke from the kiss and sapnap was quick to put his head on the crook of dreams neck to hide his face while he wrapped his arms around him. dream hugged sapnap in a tight hug and fell backwards to lay down on the couch.

dream had played with sapnap's hair and after few more minutes sapnap's breathing started to steady.

"sapnap" dream whispered
he got a small groan from answer.
"let's go to sleep sap, it's late"

sapnap slowly got up, dream following him. sapnap stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked to his room's door what was in the downstairs.

"can i go with you?"
"of course sap, you can always be with me"

dream offered his hand, sapnap took it and they walked upstairs to dream's room.

dream was the first to collapse to his bed, the other soon after. sapnap snuggled closer and dream tightened the hug they were in. and dream kissed sapnap's head and they both relaxed into light slumber.

they both felt happy and in their world everything was perfect.

-▪︎-

this was cool ig. kinda short.
smack my a$$ like a drum
1176 words