Promote Yourselves Queens & Kings!

This isn't an update but rather an invitation. I asked a question a little while ago on my conversations and it got me thinking.

The question was: If you don't promoter yourself and your ventures then who will?

Well, I noticed a lot of people lately promoting  their upcoming novels and business ventures on their conversations and also saw the lack of responses. Sometimes we all need a little help to get there and since this book has a lot of shares, comments and has been added to a lot of peoples reading lists, I thought maybe I could help too.

See, I know first hand what it's like to have something that you've done and, are proud of, met with straight crickets. It sucks and makes you question if you're really in the right field and sometimes even contemplating giving up. It's unfair that all your hard work might be going unnoticed, right?

So, I want you guys to use this page as a way to promote yourself and whatever you got going on. If its a new book on wattpad, a new business, if you got a new website you want folks to check out, or  if you just need some support; Post it in the comments!

Share it and let's support one another! 

Here, I'll start: @IndiaNorth  has a new novel about to drop later this month, pre-orders are available for purchase. Use the link on her profile. Support this Queen!

@kccdrw  has a new author's website where she will be posting all the information and links to her new upcoming novels. That link is also on her profile.

@sheascendss Has novels on wattpad that will be getting updated very soon including one of my favs pandora. Please support her and check them out!

I have one more to add on to this....my own. My new book "Gnarly Little Thrill is free on Amazon until May 20th. I also have a Goodreads profile for it that has the Amazon link:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/211479479-gnarly-little-thrill

and if you have a Booksprout account come and join my team The Hollering Hellcats:

https://booksprout.co/reviewer/review-copy/view/165076/gnarly-little-thrill

See? That wasn't so bad. Okay now it's your turn!