Sentie

Hua the Herrscher of Sentience was just reborn yesterday, and she's the same one as Senior Kiana had fought, apart that she now has the ability to transform onto a giant blade. Good news is that she is now an ally, although she can be so annoying and sometimes, be so spoiled like a child who demands something from their parents. Wait…. What am I thinking?!

That Rise form left her in sustained injuries, it's way beyond overpowered that she's unable to handle it, this fragment needs to be adjusted accordingly. I'm very glad that she didn't share the same fate as Master Himeko….

Fuka is in stable condition now, so I hope she's fully recovered quickly. Since she'll remain in the infantry, I have to rely on myself.

I went out by myself, Captain gave us a day-off until Fuka had recovered well, he's very generous (Still doubt about him….). No Honkai Beasts, no bad herrschers, nothing, just peace. 

"Yo!" Out of nowhere, someone hit my back. Thought it was my foe, but no…. It's none other than Sentience. To be honest, I almost forgot about her.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"I'm bored! Let's go destroy something, Y/N. Let's go." She grabbed my hand, to join her, but I still froze in place. Didn't she hate me?

"But, I thought you said you hate me."

"Forget what I say! I'm alone now, so I need a company! Pretty please....?"

I remain silent, and just stay there in place. Can't mutter a word....

And my silence response made her pouting as if she's pleading to take along with me. I don't know if I should laugh or feel pity for her.

"Come on, dumbass Y/N! I was just reborn once again, yet you still wouldn't let me roam around?!"

"I don't know…."

"Oh come on! I have no one to accompany me! Come on, dumbass, play with me!"

"But not destroying things please…."

"Y/N is a baddie! Y/N is a baddie! Huaaaaa! You're always with that Old Timer, but not with me?!*Hiks*" And there goes her spoil act.

"For the last time, no." 

"Hhhh! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Y/N is mean! Y/N is mean! You don't even chant my name you dumbass! Uwaaah!!" 

She started to hit me continuously. That hurts! And now she keeps swatting me to the point that made me lower my body in pain. Ouch ouch!

"Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! You don't even call my name! It's Hua!"

"Okay, okay! Jeez, alright alright, stop stop! I'll join you!

"Yayyyyy! Thank you, Y/N!" Finally, she stopped hitting me.

"Come on, Sentie. Let's go." Little did I know, she became confused when I called that name.

"Sentie? I'm Hua, not Sentie!"

"Then I'll get confused who to call."

"Nevermind, actually I kinda like it…. Sentie! Sentie! I'm Sentie, the strongest Herrscher in the universe!" 

.....What's with her sudden mood change?

We had beaten many Honkai Beasts to the point they got crushed by Sentie's ball of crush, and she almost got me killed! Super near death experience….

"That was incredibly satisfying! Let's do that again sometime Y/N!"

"Hahaha, yes I hope." I can't complain about it.

"You know, I kinda want to be with you for a long time. I hope that Old Timer remains bedridden, so I can be with you….and only us~" That's kinda dark Sentie.

"Errr… Don't say that please…. Fuka had gone through yesterday, at least give her some respect please. Just for once."

"Baka, Aho, Manuke. But if that teaches good things, then that's fine…. Hope that Old Timer is not in the verge at death door...."

"Thank you…." I smiled at her for at least learning something good.

"B-But, I'm just doing this for you only! So don't mention it!" She's excusing herself and her head faced up out of shyness. I can almost see that slight blush on her cheek.